A Mojo-Worthy Cause | The Boneyard

A Mojo-Worthy Cause

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Mojo works best when we are helping other Huskies.

Dan (@danlow1963) and Lisa (@UConnFBall365) bleed Husky Blue. They go above and beyond to support our athletes and teams - the Jasper Howard Memorial at the Rent doesn’t happen without them. They don’t want credit and don’t want to ask for help. If you have a moment, read below… consider helping in a small way and spread the word. Thanks… Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Mojo works best when we are helping other Huskies.

Dan (@danlow1963) and Lisa (@UConnFBall365) bleed Husky Blue. They go above and beyond to support our athletes and teams - the Jasper Howard Memorial at the Rent doesn’t happen without them. They don’t want credit and don’t want to ask for help. If you have a moment, read below… consider helping in a small way and spread the word. Thanks… Go Huskies!

Did my part

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Done. I had Covid in 2021. Was not bad case but to this day I still suffer from vertigo. We will all wonder what could have been if we had avoided (which was possible) this horrible pandemic. I could go on, but whenever I hear someone is struggling with long Covid symptoms it is something that hits a personal note.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom