A Message From Our Team | The Boneyard

A Message From Our Team

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Every single player in that picture is either doing something goofy, dorky, or hammy, or a combo of the 3. The team chemistry must be off the charts! :p

I'm praying for some videos like the ones Stef Dolson and Caroline Doty used to do. I think those could be epic!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Every single player in that picture is either doing something goofy, dorky, or hammy, or a combo of the 3. The team chemistry must be off the charts! :p

I'm praying for some videos like the ones Stef Dolson and Caroline Doty used to do. I think those could be epic!
A holiday video is a tradition at UConn. They must do a video.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Pardon me for being a wet blanket while others are trying to be, and remain positive. I keep lamenting that UConn should have 2 games on the books at this point, but are instead cooped up and isolated in a quarantine through no fault of their own. Quinnipiac and Mississippi State were able to find replacement games for the canceled showcase this weekend.

In what seemed like an eternity, we waited for the first week in November, the time UConn usually plays their first exhibition game to begin the season.

Then the NCAA decided to push back the start of the season to November 25. That meant 3 additional weeks of waiting. We gut out those additional weeks, and get within 5 days of the first game, then a positive COVID test causes their season to be delayed another 2.5 weeks. Now you’re 3 weeks behind other BE teams. Without any further delays, UConn should make it up in 2-3 weeks.

You wonder if your season will ever start. It doesn’t help to see other top 5 programs begin their season and win their first two games.

What happens if someone else tests positive a day or two before the 15th? Does the team endure another 14 day quarantine, and begin play after the holiday break? Is that possible? If someone here knows, please share.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think it is wonderful that our young ladies appear to keep things in their proper perspective year after year. It is such a tribute to Geno, CD, and the rest of the staff that they seek out these these types of people and even more of a tribute to the parents who raised them.

Reaction Score
Knowing how we worry and fret, they want us to know they are hanging in.
Not a doubt in my mind. Actually a song came to me with this thread that not a player on the team would think of unless the parents where Kinks fans. ;)

Power of positivity is the rule. They have it and get it! So a late start and a few missed games but the big picture still in focus. THE DANCE, I have full confidence there will be one this year and I think the team does too!
Oh yea the song. :D

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Vibrant young athletic women, having fun while cutting up, as it should be. So very refreshing to see the smiles. Once full practices happen their focus hopefully will be in full game prep. While they have their pods for companionship we have they BY. For now that has to be enough. Just an observation, does AG look super cut and muscularly defined to Y'all? They all look fit and ready but AG should once again be a whirlwind on the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom