A Little Sun-Love | The Boneyard

A Little Sun-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
The WNBA has been such a mess since the break, so it was really great to see this kind of performance from CT. Really nice win for our CT Sun without Asjha and Mistie against a pretty tough team.

Ever since Mistie bumped Kelsey down the depth shot, Kelsey has looked lost much of the time. Not so as a starter tonight - a double-double while doing that vintage Kelsy thing... tipped balls, hustle, drawing charges, steals, etc. She never gives up on a play (like Maya but without the other-worldly physical gifts). Really great to see her break out like that. Probably shouldn't expect a string of dub-dubs from her, but this should do wonders for her mentally. Tina was MVP TINA and we love us some MVP TINA... :) . Kara hit some key 3's as she tends to do this year and Allie Hightower dished 8 assists. Even our resident heart attack in sneakers, Renee, looked steady and has clearly gotten her touch back from 3.

Danielle McCray (also one who has looked somewhat lost this year) and Kalana even shot 100% from 3 AND the free throw line!! Tan White deserves credit for some really tight D and 4 steals also.

Nice work kids! :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nice report for those of us who couldn't see the game. Was it televised? My dad told me that CPTV has been televising Sun games? Or maybe I read that on here. Anyway, I hope Ashja comes back soon. She had such a terrific Olympics. I think they will need her if they want to advance to the WNBA finals and have any chance against the winner in the west...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Nice report for those of us who couldn't see the game. Was it televised? My dad told me that CPTV has been televising Sun games? Or maybe I read that on here. Anyway, I hope Ashja comes back soon. She had such a terrific Olympics. I think they will need her if they want to advance to the WNBA finals and have any chance against the winner in the west...
Supposedly if this was the playoffs Asjha would be playing - they are resting her for as long as they can, so if they continue to win she could be sitting until the last couple of games in the reg season.

Reaction Score
This particular game was not televised. CPTV Sports is televising quite a few of the games and there are a few that are also going to be simulcast on CPTV as well. This particular game was only on Live Access on WNBA.com. It was an awesome game. The next Sun game is against Atlanta (in Atlanta) and will be on NBATV at 3:00 pm on Sunday.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score

I'm a Sun season ticket holder and I use WNBA All Access to view all the away games and other team's games. I think I paid $5 at the start of the season and its been well worth it. The 8/28 Chicago game had awful video quality but that one was on CPTV so I watch in the living room instead of my computer. Some of the other teams announcing crews are so terrible it makes me crazy but that's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom