A key to UCONN nat'l title? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A key to UCONN nat'l title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
it was against Idaho, a glorified practice game. Lets see her follow it up against Vandy.

No, criticizing her after that excellent performance was dumb timing. She played great. I don't care who it was against. She has had poor performances against teams like this before.

Reaction Score
No, criticizing her after that excellent performance was dumb timing. She played great. I don't care who it was against. She has had poor performances against teams like this before.

My original post was about Geno's fustration with his attempt to get Kiah to his desired level for her, no where did I critize her performance other than to say it was against a top 300 team. Kiah needs to stack good performances together specially against the higher rated teams, like a Vanderbilt.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
My original post was about Geno's fustration with his attempt to get Kiah to his desired level for her, no where did I critize her performance other than to say it was against a top 300 team. Kiah needs to stack good performances together specially against the higher rated teams, like a Vanderbilt.

No,you didn't criticize it until you mentioned it was against a glorified practice team. And now you belittle them by using 300 as the rating. They have an RPI of 131.

No, they were not a tough opponent. But Stokes played better than she has all year.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
No,you didn't criticize it until you mentioned it was against a glorified practice team. And now you belittle them by using 300 as the rating. They have an RPI of 131.

No, they were not a tough opponent. But Stokes played better than she has all year.

There is no doubt that this was Stokes' best game this year. What I got from watching was that for the first time that I can remember when she got the ball her first thought seemed to be shoot not pass. I thought that was more important than the opponent.

Then again, Sagarin has them ranked 176th in D1 with a schedule strength of 195. They are the lowest ranked team in the dance except Prairie View. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom