A few stats here and there | The Boneyard

A few stats here and there

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
FWIW: Despite the huge disappointment Friday night I found the season wonderfully entertaining...and successful.
I became a fan when Rebecca came to Storrs so there have been many winters of sports enjoyment thanks to the coaching staff and players.
In spades this winter has been one of those. Thank you!

FWIW #2 For the whole season

Team field goal percentage .511....including more than our share of missed lay-ups.
Aaliyah at .689
Paige at .524...pretty fair for a guard

Foul shots team at .714...up a bit from mid-season. Kinda middle of the road? Next year I would think the needle goes up with Azzi's
shooting prowess and her abillity to draw fouls. Spot-up dynamo Caroline should also help...though I'm guessing she won't draw as many fouls per minute.

team leader; Paige at .869...gradually went up as the year progressed. I'm guessing she was around .900 for the last 3rd of the year.
Elena DD territory.

Trey shots:

team at .356 sounds kinda respectable...nothing to write home about but the needle should go up next year with Azzie and Caroline doing their thing.
team leader
Paige at .464 gradually came down from her unworldly mid-season take of near 60 %...wound up at 'only' mere excellence. Note...nobody else even close to 40%

Come April 2022: 4 NCAA tourney wins this year....add 2 to that in 12 months. Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom