A Dilemma | The Boneyard

A Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Duke plays Louisville tonight and I don't know who I should be rooting for. This comes up a lot. Do I want Duke to pick up loss number 7 and see them tumble into the bottom half of the rankings poll or would it be better if Louisville lost ?

Reaction Score
Duke plays Louisville tonight and I don't know who I should be rooting for. This comes up a lot. Do I want Duke to pick up loss number 7 and see them tumble into the bottom half of the rankings poll or would it be better if Louisville lost ?
The outcome of this game has little/no effect on UCONN. Just follow your heart and root for Duke to lose and tumble into oblivion

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
A Duke win helps UConn in the ratings more since the Huskies played them. Might even help keep UConn from tumbling out of the top 10 in the RPI ratings, which I am sure is very important to everyone.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The outcome of this game has little/no effect on UCONN. Just follow your heart and root for Duke to lose and tumble into oblivion

pandasad.gif

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Hope, it will be hard not to root for my Cardinals once you see our freshman, Moore and Hines-Allen. They have been fantastic thus far, and a ton of fun to watch.
Go Cards!
Triad, I of course am rooting for my Cards. Hope it is a competitive game and the beginning of a great rivalry. I'll look forward to P's press conference calling our players out by numbers. :rolleyes: Also curious to see if there is any love lost between Coach Sam Williams and Coach P.

Reaction Score
A dilemma indeed :) I actually like both so let the bette team tonight win

Reaction Score
Hope, it will be hard not to root for my Cardinals once you see our freshman, Moore and Hines-Allen. They have been fantastic thus far, and a ton of fun to watch.
Go Cards!
Triad, I of course am rooting for my Cards. Hope it is a competitive game and the beginning of a great rivalry. I'll look forward to P's press conference calling our players out by numbers. :rolleyes: Also curious to see if there is any love lost between Coach Sam Williams and Coach P.
Who's Sam Williams?

Go Cards! Go Jude...(and Bria)!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I'll be at the game...... will be looking at the pre and post game handshakes between the coaches :cool:

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Coach Samantha Williams. She was an Assistant at Duke for several years and is one of a handful (sorry Triad) that have left Duke under Coach P for lateral moves. Although she is a Louisville native, so the lateral move to us is a little more palatable, I would think.

Reaction Score
Go Cards!
Bria Smith carried the team Sunday before last. She came through in the clutch!

Is Jude's ankle OK?

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
She played well on it vs Syracuse. Actually, very well. Have not heard any updates past the initial assessment which was it was "just" a sprain. ( not taking that "just" lightly).

Reaction Score
Duke bringing a lot more energy in first 4 minutes, up on L'ville 11-2, Walz has to call a TO

Reaction Score
After being down 11-2' L'ville has held Duke scoreless for 6-1/2 minutes. But they have only scored 3 PTS of their own. Duke 11-5 half way thru first half.

Reaction Score
Duke leads Louisville 25-19 at halftime in a turnover fest

Reaction Score
Duke on a run. 37-23 with 16 to go
Duke kicking butt. Size matters.

Announcers said South Carolina has the size and bench to wear UCONN down. We'll see about that :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom