A commitment imminent? | The Boneyard

A commitment imminent?

Reaction Score
I absolutely loved what Danny said on the interview. It will be a great bonding and chemistry building journey among brothers.

Anyone can share the following interview? I think somewhere it’s mentioned a UConn commitment is upcoming.

Reaction Score
The timeline fits with what Abraham has said for his decision and with UConn as his last visit and there are multiple futurecasts for UConn
This is true.

Abraham is on record saying "I might wait like a week after we leave [Peach Jam] at most,” Abraham, whose Team Takeover squad is 4-0 entering Friday, told Rivals.com this week. “I’ve pretty much already decided, but I still need to talk it over with my family and make sure before I announce.”

Connecting the dots, I would be very surprised if Abraham is not the player that is referred to in that interview.

That being said, Ngongba has never specified a date when he plans on deciding, so my rose-colored glasses are like maybe we get a two-for-done deal?

However, w/ Kansas State's priority on zeroing in on Ngongba, I am not as confident in UConn adding Ngongba as I am with Abraham (almost done deal from the sound of it), Nowell (I'd be shocked if he signs elsewhere) or Betsey (no insight, but just staying optimistic). Just speculation, I am not an insider.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom