A cat named "#91" | The Boneyard

A cat named "#91"

Reaction Score
At the end of the SMU game, Geno was walking off the court and one of the fans had a home made sign that said:

"I named our cat #91"

And the fan apparently asked Geno to autograph it. Then Geno was walking away shaking his head asking himself, "Who names a cat #91? A dog maybe, but a cat???". LOL!

I named one of my cats "7" after Star Trek Voyager's Seven of Nine character, so it makes sense to me.

Reaction Score
At the end of the SMU game, Geno was walking off the court and one of the fans had a home made sign that said:

"I named our cat #91"

And the fan apparently asked Geno to autograph it. Then Geno was walking away shaking his head asking himself, "Who names a cat #91? A dog maybe, but a cat???". LOL!

I named one of my cats "7" after Star Trek Voyager's Seven of Nine character, so it makes sense to me.

I think they named the cat "Geno" and had #91 written on the sign.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
You've a serious Trekie jones. By the way, yesterday I just saw Star Trek Beyond for the first. In 4K. Not great, but not bad either.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think they named the cat "Geno" and had #91 written on the sign.
Yes - I saw it at the game this weekend and it was a confusing sign, but it definitely said they named the cat Geno - so we know there is at least one pet named Geno. I suspect there is some Vol farmer who has a pig fattening that he has named Geno and is anticipating the pleasure he will get slitting its throat, draining the blood, soaking it in brine, smoking it in a hot fire and then eating it! :eek::)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom