A Big Shout Out to the Traveling Huskies! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Big Shout Out to the Traveling Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was a really good trip. Special thanks to the Bus trip folks, we weren't with it directly, but the info on the free parking was great, got there a bit after 6:30, got the flag up, and started breakfast :) Going to be crispy the next few days, but worth it for a great time

Reaction Score
It was a great experience, was great to see such a pumped UCONN crowd! Would love to get more folks like that at The Rent! I'd have to say the MD fans were good people, not one negative comment toward UCONN, lots of negative Randy comments and jokes tho. We tailgated in one of the MD season ticket lots by the Comcast Center (which was open and we got an unguided VIP tour of....very nice!), we were welcomed by MD fans and given lots of hospitality. I invited everyone to East Hartford next year...we'll have to see if they take me up on the offer!

Reaction Score
It was a great experience, was great to see such a pumped UCONN crowd! Would love to get more folks like that at The Rent! I'd have to say the MD fans were good people, not one negative comment toward UCONN, lots of negative Randy comments and jokes tho.
Have to agree with that...walking out with MD fans, much venom towards their coach..."Take him back!" was the recurring theme...

Reaction Score
What a great day. Weather-wise and game-score-wise. We were in the scary steep upper-section too, and saw a lot of fellow Huskies fans scattered all around. Also saw fans on the trip down on Friday at the rest areas, and passed by a blue UConn fan bus on the Jersey Pike. Also heard a lot of "take Randy back" comments from the MD fans including our nephew who we were visiting. Just a bit boring with our 1st down plays. I kept telling my nephew, Here comes a run to Lyle McCombs every first down and sure enough.... Things got a little anxious at the end but our "D" came thru.

Reaction Score
MD has 2 more years before these talented freshmen become very good players. I expect this team to improve and MD fans will benefit in the long run. Another solid recruiting year will go a long way for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom