94 Days | The Boneyard

94 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They won't be sleeping on us, in Towson, or College Park, or Ann Arbor, or in Dallas, or Philly, or Buffalo.

I hope our guys aren't sleeping, and they're up in the frost tomorrow morning in New England, or wherever they might be, and running.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and it's near freezing, at the end of May, in Connecticut tonight.

Attachments

• 08_miracle_mockingbird.jpg
    08_miracle_mockingbird.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 61

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn should break out the cursive helmets for the rematch.

Reaction Score
The reason as a Giants fan I have a positive outlook every year is the fact that the guy lining up behind center gives us the opportunity to compete for a playoff spot and hence the Title. Gone are the years of Danny Kanell, Jesse Palmer, and the long list of QB's that gave it their all but could not ever get you to the promised land. The same goes for the Patriots and Brady. Every year you have chance. We will debate over many things prior to the season but it all is moot if the QB isn't able to be a huge positive factor in UConn winning games. With the moves of the last 2 years I have to give Coach P credit. We stand to get better at this position and that will get fans coming to the games. Good luck to Chandler this year! He's got a whole ticked off team behind him that hasn't been to a bowl in 2 years and has been left for dead. No punches, we are talking elbows to the throat! Towsen's up.

Reaction Score
No disrespect to Towson, but we MUST leave no doubt on the football field on 8/29/13. Call it running up the score or what have you. 2nd & 3rd string guys s/b seeing plenty of PT by the start of the 4th quarter. Set the tone for the entire season.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
No disrespect to Towson, but we MUST leave no doubt on the football field on 8/29/13. Call it running up the score or what have you. 2nd & 3rd string guys s/b seeing plenty of PT by the start of the 4th quarter. Set the tone for the entire season.

It will be imperative that we look like we have our act together, regardless of the score.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

U

UConn9604

It will be imperative that we look like we have our act together, regardless of the score.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

This is most important. We've had plenty of seasons in which we beat a I-AA team like a pinata in our opener and then sputtered.

I'd rather win by 20 and have 0 INTs and 0 sacks, than win by 40 and have 1 INT and 3 sacks.

Reaction Score
This is most important. We've had plenty of seasons in which we beat a I-AA team like a pinata in our opener and then sputtered.

I'd rather win by 20 and have 0 INTs and 0 sacks, than win by 40 and have 1 INT and 3 sacks.

Agreed... Kinda was pointing to that aspect as well, but kinda hard to really break it down on a smartphone....Woulda been typo error heaven....

We need to play a COMPLETE game... one other thing we need to do is convert inside the opponents 20... We should see at least one TD down there...

Reaction Score
It's been a very, very, very, very long, very, very ,very ,very ,very ,very, long, very, very, very very very very..longggggggg time since we've been able to score TD's regularly in intercollegiate football competition. We've done everything else extremely well in the past several years.

Once again, I'm looking forward to seeing that change this fall, and get up to speed with the way we play the rest of the game.

It starts with Ambrose's program, which is no cupcake, that team went to LSU last September, and gave them a run for their money through the first half of the game, and they're returning an experienced squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom