9:20 EDT Tipoff | Page 2 | The Boneyard

9:20 EDT Tipoff

Reaction Score
Dolan was afraid of msg loosing nyc concerts and other events. Why play garden with 19k when could play jet’s stadium with 70k. Same work 3.5x money
I know what he thought, but a band that can sell 70K in tix is going to play Giants stadium instead, they aren't going to play MSG.

Reaction Score
I know what he thought, but a band that can sell 70K in tix is going to play Giants stadium instead, they aren't going to play MSG.
They can play both depending on the season. This isn’t an either/or situation.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Put a retractable roof on MetLife.

Reaction Score
But if there was am option for an enclosed Manhattan stadium I think that would be a venue of choice for popular bands. U don’t play giants stadium Nov-April. No rainouts either

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Yeah I said the same thing in 99, now I understand. Just wait.....
yup, i will be taking a nap between the eclipse and game for sure this year. I like to be awake and alert when I watch & no matter what the outcome is I will be wired and unable to sleep for a while after.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mojo Thieves.

Reaction Score
I have two kids under 4. 5 hours of sleep is just called night here!
It is different. I had premature twins we had to wake every three hours whether they were hungry or not. I didn’t sleep that first year and never slept again. I got use to it. No more 5 am runs. But the worst sleeps have been after the 9:20 tips. Come back in 35 years and you’ll understand.

Reaction Score
I’m more depressed that the season ends tomorrow. It seems like we were just celebrating #5. This team is so special. We‘ve had more talented squads but none that exemplify the true meaning of team more than this one.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Gotta start it after the west coast folks get out of work.
LOL I was complaining to someone about Monday night football games starting late on the West Coast and he said how would you like to get up for 9:00 am NFL live show on Sunday morning?

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I’m more depressed that the season ends tomorrow. It seems like we were just celebrating #5. This team is so special. We‘ve had more talented squads but none that exemplify the true meaning of team more than this one.
Agree but after last season championship it seemed like Uconn BB became a fulltime sport for me following the recruiting not only of us but other teams. We've got the portal to go through and other roster changes to watch and whatever happens during the draft and aftermath. DH and Co will hopefully fill out the roster and get us into shape again in time for the opener. I agree very much about the team being so special this year. Hoping (and believing) that this is the new culture and standard. It's developing and playing at the highest level. Hats off to the entire staff and team for making this such a memorable season.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
LOL I was complaining to someone about Monday night football games starting late on the West Coast and he said how would you like to get up for 9:00 am NFL live show on Sunday morning?

West coast is the best coast for football. College and pro.
You can start at 8:00am on Saturday for college football and literally watch every game and be in bed by 10pm.
NFL starts at 10am and you are done by 8pm.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Blame sheldon silver pre indictment…he single handedly squashed the Jets NYC stadium as Dolen‘s proxy

It wasn’t single handed.

It was every oaf on the west side.

Reaction Score
Started my pre-game meal: Roasted potatoes in garlic/olive oil, sausage, eggs and beer.

LG!

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Okay… rookie mistake thinking Hulu would work on my mobile while I’m here in Paris. Anyone have any suggestions on how to watch the game tonight

Reaction Score
Okay… rookie mistake thinking Hulu would work on my mobile while I’m here in Paris. Anyone have any suggestions on how to watch the game tonight
I am sure it will be on in all the bars in Paris, it's Uconn basketball afterall :)

Reaction Score
Gives me time for a quick post-work nap, which is incredibly necessary today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom