86th New Haven Register All State Football Team | Page 3 | The Boneyard

86th New Haven Register All State Football Team

Reaction Score
Ok I'll call you a name too, a god damn liar!!! Happy New Year!!!
savage.JPG

Reaction Score
I stand by my post. "5-7 is a great height for a RB. He would disappear behind the o-line. Too tall is a bigger problem at RB than too short." And I could write of list of names dozens long (but won't) going from Joe Morris to Triston Holliday to Maurice Jones-Drew.

Weird you chose Triston Holliday in the lost considering his career high carries at LSU was 53. He had less than 30 carries in each of his junior and senior years.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
There are plenty of shorter backs that excel on the college and pro level and to say anything different is short-sighted at the very least.

Emmit Smith 5'9", Barry Sanders 5'8" maybe, Darren Sproles 5'6", Terry Metcalf 5'8", Noel Devine 5'6" killed UConn, Ray Rice 5'8", Maurice Jones Drew5'7" and our own Terry Caulley at 5'7". I could go on, but I think I made my point.

Reaction Score
There are plenty of shorter backs that excel on the college and pro level and to say anything different is short-sighted at the very least.

Emmit Smith 5'9", Barry Sanders 5'8" maybe, Darren Sproles 5'6", Terry Metcalf 5'8", Noel Devine 5'6" killed UConn, Ray Rice 5'8", Maurice Jones Drew5'7" and our own Terry Caulley at 5'7". I could go on, but I think I made my point.
no one, including me, said it's impossible to play the position at that size. you are all a bunch of idiots who can't read

Reaction Score
no one, including me, said it's impossible to play the position at that size. you are all a bunch of idiots who can't read
As usual Mick, your arguments are astoundingly awful, especially if all you can do is call posters who disagree with you idiots.

Reaction Score
As usual Mick, your arguments are astoundingly awful, especially if all you can do is call posters who disagree with you idiots.
You, Palatine and Bill are the stupidest people on the board

Reaction Score

Don't forget....Joe Morris and Dave Meggett if you're still a Giant fan. Lol

Reaction Score
This is a perfect time for you to admit you were wrong about Lockwood, he's a big kid, fast and very hard to bring down.

Reaction Score
This is a perfect time for you to admit you were wrong about Lockwood, he's a big kid, fast and very hard to bring down.
Then why doesn't he have offers.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Maybe you should look at yourself before calling anyone else stupid. You say this because people disagree with you and everyone else is wrong and Never you.
Maybe your 2018 resolution can be to listen to others without being a child about it.
You are an insufferable at times

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ok I'll call you a name too, a god damn liar!!! Happy New Year!!!

Not to nitpick, but I think it's supposed to be "goddamned".

If it's just god damn, then you are just stating what god does; that she damns liars.

If you forget the "-ed" suffix, then you lose the fact that Medic has already been damned. Clearly that's the case, since he has to spend countless hours keeping the Boneyard rabble in line while reporting on 200 football recruits.

So in summation...I'd go with goddamned...

Reaction Score
I swear some of you people are illiterate.
Yes I am illiterate because I have a different opinion on the topic.:confused: This made you sound very intelligent....As does your calling people on a sports forum morons, idiots and the stupidest. Then follow up with a complaint about an issue with context. You question ones intellectual capacity, stuff in the annals of things you can't make up......
My hope for you is as you wake up on New Years day you look in the mirror and see . This 0nly because you invoked his name in one of your posts and forgot to use capitals...;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR..........

Reaction Score
Yes I am illiterate because I have a different opinion on the topic.:confused: This made you sound very intelligent....As does your calling people on a sports forum morons, idiots and the stupidest. Then follow up with a complaint about an issue with context. You question ones intellectual capacity, stuff in the annals of things you can't make up.
My hope for you is as you wake up on New Years day you look in the mirror and see . This 0nly because you invoked his name in one of your posts and forgot to use capitals...;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR.....
happy new year woof. I don't consider people illiterate for having a different opinion. i consider them illiterate when they completely ignore the context of the post.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm insufferable but at least I'm not a moron

dammit, my other name for gentiles was taken down. Yes, you are one of those when you want to be.

Reaction Score
You're an idiot. 5'7" is completely undersized for a RB. You have to have tremendous speed and agility to make it at that size. How many running backs in the NFL are shorter than 5'9"? A handful?
Joe Morris and Dave Meggett are both 5'7". Lol

Reaction Score
Where did you get 4.81 from? He runs a 4.65, and an 11.65 100m, bench presses 345, squats 535, deadlifts 545, cleans 275.

From this past summer @ the Northeast Football Showcase:

Broad Jump: 9' 4''
Vertical: 34.00''
Bench: 225 lbs 14 reps
40 yd: 4.81 secs
Shuttle: 4.49 secs
3 cone Drill: 7.38 secs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics