750k vs 1 mil | The Boneyard

750k vs 1 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
fire P and his buddy on jan 3nd VS fire p 2moro morning

know what i think of that 250 k? i think warde is going to be saving himself and the school millions by keeping KO around and letting him earn his pay building up to a JC like contract 5-10 years down the road. seems to me that all that good buy savings could be used to save our fball program.

KO eventually i hope earns big boy contract $ but for the first handful of years he won't and he doesn't deserve it until he proves hes worth it. i'm fine with that and i think everyone will be. including warde when he inks him longterm instead of this 1 year bs. but this is a way to save this school today and not it for the next year. if you fire p and d now, you cn have brown as interm hc, hank as dc and day or someone else step up for as oc. its not like the oc job can get any worse.

this done now and not over the winter does a couple things:
-keeps 75% + on our commit list i think
-allows DB to be named HC over the winter(no BC or Cuse rumors)
-allows DB to get his buddy fridge in here as OC
-allows DB to either keep hank as DC or mix/add to that puzzle(i like hank)
-fridge will throw away the wilcat, send it to umass or something

ALL for 250k difference on monday and then signing the fridge early december before someone else gets the idea. this team wouldn't lose much momentum. we would have whitmer-lyle-davis-phillips-frank all as jr's next year with a oc that knows his and how to get the kids rocking and rolling. the ol will be a issue, but i bet we could be better right now with just a coaching change. fridge can recruit and him and brown would bring energy in the new roles. i am for this as the quickest, easiest and most sense move wise we can make considering what we wake up 2 2day.

i have faith that warde had a night sleep last night and that he knows whats up. if he doesn't, tuesday morning i'm going to the press.

Reaction Score
You should be the coach. You have the passion for it anyway. :)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You should be the coach. You have the passion for it anyway. :)

i would never wish such ill on the team :D. but warde nshould get some 1 like me inside that offense for other reasons.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Dan would not survive week one.

The first time the offense accidentally runs the ball up the middle, we'd string him up.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

The first time the offense accidentally runs the ball up the middle, we'd string him up.

actually one i was coach i would first play run my walkon kicker up the gut just to let all of u feel like and show off my power.

Reaction Score
I, unfortunately, predict that PP lasts through next year. He’ll be put on double secret probation. also think DeLeone will coach next season, but I don't feel as strongly about that.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

You could be right but I'm not sure he survives the second practice.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I, unfortunately, predict that PP lasts through next year. He’ll be put on double secret probation. also think DeLeone will coach next season, but I don't feel as strongly about that.

the rent will look like a hs field next fall if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom