7 Assists last night, 4 from Cole, 3 from AJ | The Boneyard

7 Assists last night, 4 from Cole, 3 from AJ

Reaction Score
This stat jumped out to me in the box score. Outside of those two, the rest of the team combined for zero assists in 134 minutes, while only attempting 5 free throws. It’s hard to win tough games on the road with numbers like that. I realize if AJ knocked down any of those threes or Sanogo makes some blown layups, that number goes up but it’s pretty indicative of too much one on one play. We can’t make too much of this loss though. I think the team puts this behind them quickly, especially if Hawkins returns soon.

Reaction Score
This stat jumped out to me in the box score. Outside of those two, the rest of the team combined for zero assists in 134 minutes, while only attempting 5 free throws. It’s hard to win tough games on the road with numbers like that. I realize if AJ knocked down any of those threes or Sanogo makes some blown layups, that number goes up but it’s pretty indicative of too much one on one play. We can’t make too much of this loss though. I think the team puts this behind them quickly, especially if Hawkins returns soon.
RJ was killing them making 2 point shots and they were ok with it. Definitely was their strategy to let him go one on one, cover shooters and pack it in on non shooters

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom