7:45 PM Tip on Sunday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

7:45 PM Tip on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We will have more fans there than Northwestern. But no one but core UConn fans will be rooting for us, and that will be a solid majority against us.
That's going to be every game except the title game if we get there. Everyone roots against Goliath. You see it on this board how we root for the underdogs.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
truTV
Sipping Tea Time GIF

Reaction Score
Not great news for our fans. Travel would have been much better with an earlier game…if the crowd split yesterday was any indication, we’ll likely be outnumbered by Northwestern fans. Plus every Duke fan will be against us. This is going to be a road game environment lol
Every Duke fan would love if NW coached by their alum won. They will be disappointed. Unfortunately, we may need to wait for Houston to take Duke down.

Reaction Score
Not great news for our fans. Travel would have been much better with an earlier game…if the crowd split yesterday was any indication, we’ll likely be outnumbered by Northwestern fans. Plus every Duke fan will be against us. This is going to be a road game environment lol
Duke fans won't stick around for our game. It's a school night - no way mommy and daddy will let them stay out late

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
Not sure this is the right thread to post this question. Also not even sure it is an appropriate question to ask. I was just walking in the rain in and ducked into a fairly high end hotel to just take some cover. As it turned out it was the hotel JMU is staying at. So the question is, how does one get the information on where UConn might be staying. It’s not like it should be a security issue as you really can’t hide a bunch a guys a foot and a half taller than the average person. I saw their team get on the bus and a few of their players stop to sign autographs for their fans. Would love to get my boys in that same atmosphere as the young fans of James Madison were able to experience.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We will have more fans there than Northwestern. But no one but core UConn fans will be rooting for us, and that will be a solid majority against us.
Even more so than normal because Collins is a Dookie

Reaction Score
I said the same thing in another thread. 7:45 makes it way worse. Almost expecting an away team treatment.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
UConn plays the beautiful game. Other fans should appreciate what they are seeing and not hate.
Other fans want their team to have a chance and need us to lose.

Reaction Score
Great for our team- lots of rest for our players-time for staff to game plan-love it.

Reaction Score
Not sure this is the right thread to post this question. Also not even sure it is an appropriate question to ask. I was just walking in the rain in and ducked into a fairly high end hotel to just take some cover. As it turned out it was the hotel JMU is staying at. So the question is, how does one get the information on where UConn might be staying. It’s not like it should be a security issue as you really can’t hide a bunch a guys a foot and a half taller than the average person. I saw their team get on the bus and a few of their players stop to sign autographs for their fans. Would love to get my boys in that same atmosphere as the young fans of James Madison were able to experience.

I think UConn is staying at the "New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge". There is a sendoff tomorrow at 5:30PM in the front of the hotel as per UConn's Facebook page

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
I think UConn is staying at the "New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge". There is a sendoff tomorrow at 5:30PM in the front of the hotel as per UConn's Facebook page
Thank you appreciate the information will definitely check it out. That’s fairly close to the hotel we are at.

Reaction Score
So some folks from Illinois can fly home Monday but the tip is too late for tri-staters to drive or catch a train? If so, that’s weak.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The beatings will continue until the scheduling improves.

Reaction Score
Not great news for our fans. Travel would have been much better with an earlier game…if the crowd split yesterday was any indication, we’ll likely be outnumbered by Northwestern fans.
Might as well have played the game in Chicago if that’s the case

Reaction Score
I’ll be there. coming in from Jersey City. any brooklyn bar recs?

Reaction Score
A bit of a ridiculous question, it anyone know what the actual face value of tickets were in the upper & lower part of the stadium? The issue is they are the combined games but I really dont want to shell out $800 for a lower bowl ticket or even $300 for a nose bleed if they were $125 a piece initially.

Reaction Score
I paid $800 for sec 7 row 20. section sold out hopefully not d00k/western fans next to me

Reaction Score
A bit of a ridiculous question, it anyone know what the actual face value of tickets were in the upper & lower part of the stadium? The issue is they are the combined games but I really dont want to shell out $800 for a lower bowl ticket or even $300 for a nose bleed if they were $125 a piece initially.
170 incl fees for top row 200 level

Reaction Score
I’ll be there. coming in from Jersey City. any brooklyn bar recs?
Not sure about bar, but Patsy’s for Pizza right near Barclays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr