7:45 PM Tip on Sunday | The Boneyard

7:45 PM Tip on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like the schedulers are worried about us blowing out Northwestern, at least more so than Purdue doing the same to Utah St. I expected it to be us, followed by Duke - James Madison in the primetime solo windows.

Instead they put Duke in the partial solo window and buried us in the middle of the scrum.

Reaction Score
Seems like the schedulers are worried about us blowing out Northwestern, at least more so than Purdue doing the same to Utah St. I expected it to be us, followed by Duke - James Madison in the primetime solo windows.

Instead they put Duke in the partial solo window and buried us in the middle of the scrum.
On truTV.

Reaction Score
what a bunch of jerks !

i obviously get that it’s all for tv but the entire tv scheduling is awful for sunday — two games tip off before 5 pm …wtf are they doing ?!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not great news for our fans. Travel would have been much better with an earlier game…if the crowd split yesterday was any indication, we’ll likely be outnumbered by Northwestern fans. Plus every Duke fan will be against us. This is going to be a road game environment lol

Reaction Score
So happy I scheduled an early flight so will be able to watch the game :)

Reaction Score
Not great news for our fans. Travel would have been much better with an earlier game…if the crowd split yesterday was any indication, we’ll likely be outnumbered by Northwestern fans. Plus every Duke fan will be against us. This is going to be a road game environment lol
Unless Duke loses…

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

Funny how we're playing a school from half way across the country, yet we're the fan base with the built in excuse for attendance.

Reaction Score
I am guessing they wanted Duke as the lead in for 60 Minutes. That is the "big window" for CBS on a Sunday.

Reaction Score
I just don’t understand UConn fans. Selection Sunday: Wahhh Bracket of Death (cakewalk to elite 8). Friday: Wahhh early game instead of prime time. Sunday: Wahhhh prime time game instead of early game. Talking about how neutral fans are more likely to clap after a Northwestern basket than UConn basket.

Hass and SJ don’t need to play on an empty stomach now. The kids get to sleep in. All good vibes for the huskies.

Reaction Score
I just don’t understand UConn fans. Selection Sunday: Wahhh Bracket of Death (cakewalk to elite 8). Friday: Wahhh early game instead of prime time. Sunday: Wahhhh prime time game instead of early game. Talking about how neutral fans are more likely to clap after a Northwestern basket than UConn basket.

Hass and SJ don’t need to play on an empty stomach now. The kids get to sleep in. All good vibes for the huskies.

Absolutely. All part of these “doomed” sissies.

Reaction Score
Let’s bring it Sunday night go full throttle for 40 minutes. Expect a physical game nothing we haven’t been through before.

Reaction Score
Funny how we're playing a school from half way across the country, yet we're the fan base with the built in excuse for attendance.
The rest of the pod are wealthy and cosmopolitan alumni, many of whom live in the tri-state area, and who didn't just spend last weekend in NYC and/or are keeping their powder dry for Boston. And they're all rooting against us.

It's disappointing and a little embarrassing that we'll be at a crowd disadvantage in a local pod, but it makes sense.

Reaction Score
During the year it seemed games were always late.
Postseason they were always too early in the day.
Tomorrow is just right.

Reaction Score
I'm just gonna add that I hate the 2nd round schedule.

It's two weekend days, but only one game at a time during the day and a glut at night, including late Sunday night when most fans are getting ready for work.

We should have 2 games per time slot all weekend, like a halved version of the Thursday/Friday schedule.

Reaction Score
During the year it seemed games were always late.
Postseason they were always too early in the day.
Tomorrow is just right.
I just sleep in tomorrow relax and get my second wind later. It’s like a Sunday night football start time. I gotta start work 5 in the morning the next day just grind through Monday. Don’t need too much sleep if you get enough of it the day prior and day after hopefully after we advance dooomed.

Reaction Score
If I was up in the NYC area I’d be all over these tix. A great chance to see Duke go down in flames (JMU is going to give them fits), being surrounded by crying/bitter Duke fans, and then watching the good guys? Folks are getting scared away by Northwestern stock brokers? C’mon. It’s the Cooper Flagg double header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom