5 Regular season non-conf. games NOT televised. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

5 Regular season non-conf. games NOT televised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live in AZ and with Direct TV watched almost every UConn game(SNY or MASN last year. This year is going to be awful . Had to buy the Fox sports package. On promo last year it was 8 dollars a month.
Even CBS games could br regional. For us not in the region It looks like we're screwed.
How go I watch UConn this year?

"Illegal" internet streaming sites

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I live in AZ and with Direct TV watched almost every UConn game(SNY or MASN last year. This year is going to be awful . Had to buy the Fox sports package. On promo last year it was 8 dollars a month.
Even CBS games could br regional. For us not in the region It looks like we're screwed.

To get just about every game on DirecTV you'd have to get the sports pack plus the 'Xtra' tier. I already do that because I'm a sports junky... but it sucks. I hadn't thought about the regional aspect which really sucks. Luckily I think the only time I MIGHT get bumped is if there's a Temple game on the same time as a UConn game... but you'd think the league might try to avoid a situation like that.

Reaction Score
Just want to confirm. Is CBS College Sports channel the same as CBS Sports Network channel?

Reaction Score
Yup, the latter is the current name.
Thanks! I'm in Atlanta and have comcast and they were only showing CBS College Sports Channel on the listing. Funny think I don't think I have ever wactched this channel and I have had Comcast for years. Now I have a reason to turn it on. LOL!

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Its always possible a regional is involved too and CBS allows that in the contract.

Working their way down the tiers.......lining up production crews

Reaction Score

Didn't think about that...You bring up a good point...So will it be streamed online for ppl out of the region??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom