5,670 | The Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Can you even make that number up? Counting the freebees and that there are three other teams bringing a few handfuls of supporters.

Yeah people love watching this team as long as they don't have to actually watch it in person.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Why did you decide to go full , whale? You've been relentlessly negative for months now.

Reaction Score
Can you even make that number up? Counting the freebees and that there are three other teams bringing a few handfuls of supporters.

Yeah people love watching this team as long as they don't have to actual watch it in person.

An increase of 18% over last year's 4,784, also at 11 am. If there's a commensurate bump for the 2nd round game, time still tbd, there'll be around 7,500 for Orange crush[ed]. fyi, ND logged 5,685 (chit). SC will probably win the 1st round w 8,215.

I was waiting to see the figures and share your perspective. I wish I could have been there, it looked wow. I can't predict scores but I'll bet Bridgeport will be rocking.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Why did you decide to go full , whale? You've been relentlessly negative for months now.

I'm quite positive about Edsall coming back.

I just enjoy evidence that flies in the face of the constant garbage I read here.

I guess if it's your opinion when I point out evidence against the conventional wisdom I'm an ''.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'm quite positive about Edsall coming back.

I just enjoy evidence that flies in the face of the constant garbage I read here.

I guess if it's your opinion when I point out evidence against the conventional wisdom I'm an ''.

I don't know what abut this board has somehow insulted you and what you consider garbage and exactly what evidence you feel you've presented, but I can suggest that if reading this board offends you so much and this is what you contribute then please refrain from reading and especially posting on this forum. If you can't it can be arranged for you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't know what abut this board has somehow insulted you and what you consider garbage and exactly what evidence you feel you've presented, but I can suggest that if reading this board offends you so much and this is what you contribute then please refrain from reading and especially posting on this forum. If you can't it can be arranged for you.

You are in a position to threaten a ban because I pointed out the attendance for the NCAA tournament is pathetic.

Makes sense. Wouldn't want anyone to read something that hurts their feelings.

They filled up half of Gampel Pavilion! The team is loved!

What are you going to do when Geno rips people for not showing up?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
You are in a position to threaten a ban because I pointed out the attendance for the NCAA tournament is pathetic.

Makes sense. Wouldn't want anyone to read something that hurts their feelings.

They filled up half of Gampel Pavilion! The team is loved!

What are you going to do when Geno rips people for not showing up?
It really sucks when we get people coming to this forum to troll from other teams. Tends to make a mess of the forum and distracts from basketball discussion. It sucks worse when someone trolls that is a Husky fan. Really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom