4 Players Leaving Wichita State, including two Starters. | The Boneyard

4 Players Leaving Wichita State, including two Starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Interesting... when I was hunting down info on Wichita State I came across a competitor's board... they had some unkind things to say about her coaching style.

HGN

Reaction Score
Why all the transfers you think ??? This is the most transfers from various schools I have seen in some time. What's going on ?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Interesting... when I was hunting down info on Wichita State I came across a competitor's board... they had some unkind things to say about her coaching style.
I thought I saw / heard something like that - although it wouldn't have been very recent.

The transfers could cut either way - either they are escaping her, don't see much of a future, or are leaving because they think she is.

Reaction Score
Why all the transfers you think ??? This is the most transfers from various schools I have seen in some time. What's going on ?

Adams just lost out on the Kansas job to Brandon Schneider of SFAustin, despite her far superior regular season record and consecutive NCAA appearances. She was the most qualified candidate strictly in terms of W-L record and building a winning program. But word was she's maniacal in practice, caustic, and the players didn't warm up to her at all. That's why so many transfers, and not just this year. Despite all her successes at Wichita St, Kansas was scared off because of her abrasive personality, not her performance, which resulted in kids abandoning her program like the Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom