#4 Indiana vs #1 North Carolina St - 3/27/21 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

#4 Indiana vs #1 North Carolina St - 3/27/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Indiana won't beat Arizona or A&M. They don't have enough athletes to get to the Final Four. Also if what we saw is how they shoot Free Throws then they definitely won't win.
Lol is A&M loaded with stellar athletes??

Reaction Score
Well at least Im getting a free ribeye steak meal for dinner.... i can drown my sorrows in caesar dressing :oops:
Lo siento. And I want to like this post, but cannot endorse caesar dressing.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Well at least Im getting a free ribeye steak meal for dinner.... i can drown my sorrows in caesar dressing :oops:
Where's the A1? Where's the tabasco? Where's the Red Hot?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Watch two episodes of "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" instead.
On my list... Not overly impressed with JL but I've got three hours invested..

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Lo siento. And I want to like this post, but cannot endorse caesar dressing.

well thats for the salad, not the steak.

Where's the A1? Where's the tabasco? Where's the
Red Hot?

33.gif
Nothing goes on top of my steak

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I like Coach Wes... he can admit his errors.

Tried to embed the tweet but

"I messed up and called a timeout there with about 13 seconds left. I shouldn't have done that. I should have saved that and we maybe would have gotten a better look." -- Moore

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Tough for NCSt to be without a starter from midway through the first round. But IU played well and the Big10 is making rude gestures at the NCAA committee with every game they play!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I like Coach Wes... he can admit his errors.

Tried to embed the tweet but

"I messed up and called a timeout there with about 13 seconds left. I shouldn't have done that. I should have saved that and we maybe would have gotten a better look." -- Moore

"we maybe would have gotten a better look". Ya think?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
NC State has the distinction of being the first #1 seed to be eliminated from this year’s field. ?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I'll go with Indiana nipping North Carolina State, particularly if Kayla Jones is still out. Jones averages 11+ ppg and just under 8 rpg. If she's in, Wolfpack are on full cylinders. If not, that helps the Hoosiers, who only play two forwards. But those forwards -- Gulbe and Holmes -- play tough defense and rebound well.

And Holmes is a pesky offensive player who has some McHale-like moves around the basket that could annoy Cunane no end.

Ultimately, I like Indiana because Ali Patberg does not get fazed and Grace Berger is unrelenting with her drives and pull-up jumpers. She's strong on and off the ball and both she and Patberg tend to get other people in foul trouble, not the other way around.

Low-scoring affair with IU just pulling ahead enough to hit the Elite 8.

Good morning. I didn't comment on the board last night because it was my wife's birthday: extended family zoom call, cooking dinner and the like. Fun. My wife did let me watch the UConn-Iowa game early on while she hung out in the sun, but no go on IU and NC State.

I did, however, remember making this prediction on Friday, which goes to show you even an Irish fan stuck in a two-year chasm can have a day in the sun! :D ? ;)

IU's starting five all were in double figures. Along with Michigan's Leigha Brown, this team is trying to resurrect the mid-range jumper!
Gulbe is a nice complement to Holmes, who is just a blast to watch. Cardano-Hillary was clutch but this was still the work of the dynamic duo of Patberg and Berger. Really happy for Ali.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom