4 gay NFL FB players coming out today | The Boneyard

4 gay NFL FB players coming out today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The one reason to worry about an NFL player coming out as gay would be the inevitable avalanche of horrible jokes.
I wonder if they're on the Packers?

On a serious note - GOOD.

And let me just say this - these four guys have the biggest stones in the NFL. While not as momentous as Jackie Robinson, I have little doubt that we are at an historic moment.

Be who you are.

That is all.

Reaction Score
Playmakers did this storyline years ago. God that show was awesome. I'll never forgive ESPN for canning it after only 1 season.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Good for them. Whoever they are, it's incredibly brave. They will never be looked at the same by fellow teammates or opponents in the NFL. I can't imagine how hard the decision must have been for them.

Reaction Score
What am I missing? The story said up to 4 players may come out on the same day. Not necessarily today. Could be 4 years from now.

If and/or whenever -- good for them. Incredibly brave.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
What am I missing? The story said up to 4 players may come out on the same day. Not necessarily today. Could be 4 years from now.

If and/or whenever -- good for them. Incredibly brave.

Yeah...this could be nominated for least accurate subject title.

It isn't happening today...it's some day. Or...20 minutes. (dangit...now I am doing it)

Whenever...if this happens...gotta give credit to players who do this. Good for them.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I don't who's stupider: Ayanbadejo (you got released because you're 36 and marginal, not because you said something that's barely controversial) or the OP, whose reading comprehension is actually offensive to me. Jesus. Read, think, then post.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I don't who's stupider: Ayanbadejo (you got released because you're 36 and marginal, not because you said something that's barely controversial) or the OP, whose reading comprehension is actually offensive to me. Jesus. Read, think, then post.
The latest is that Ayanbadejo said he was misquoted...and that the Ravens letting him go was just a business decision. So...sounds like the OP wins...

Reaction Score
I would argue that these guys are more courageous than jr. They have a choice to hide who they really are from the ignorant people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom