4 game times | Page 2 | The Boneyard

4 game times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It really is stupid for people to want to enjoy going to a game.

It's stupid for whining about things out of one's control. I'm just grateful to be able to watch football again. It is what it is.

By the way it's one thing to be 3 days away from a game and say "Oh man it's gonna be 35 and rainy for the game, that's gonna suck" but to be 3 months away and not even knowing what the weather will be, I mean c'mon.

Reaction Score
It'd be great if we knock off Navy and UVA and play Cuse in prime time. The stadium may empty because of too many brawls in the parking lots if that's the case though.
I'd prefer a noon game. Need as much rest as possible going into a very short game week vs Houston. 12 pm vs 8 pm start could be the difference between getting an extra light practice in or not.

Reaction Score
I'd prefer a noon game. Need as much rest as possible going into a very short game week vs Houston. 12 pm vs 8 pm start could be the difference between getting an extra light practice in or not.
Id prefer an 8pm start solely because of the atmosphere fans could provide if we start the season off knocking off Navy and UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom