2nd favorite | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2nd favorite

Reaction Score
I was never a fan of college women basketball until I saw Duke with Lindsey Harding, Monique Currie, Abby Warner under coach Gail, still can't believe they lost to Maryland in that national championship game. After that I "discovered" Uconn and the Maya Moore era and have been hooked on Uconn wbb ever since. Like Geno said in one of his interviews, like most people watching college wbb, I am not really a fan of the sports in general, more like a fan of Uconn wbb. Now, I would never watch a game not involving Uconn.

Reaction Score
Boston College. Their new coach makes them easy to root for. She’s a genuine winner!!!

Reaction Score
I have to go with my alma mater, the Stumblin' Illini. Of course they haven't had
a competitive team for years, but I gotta root for them anyway.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Syracuse is in NY and I can't hate on them. But Hillsman? With Geno in his back yard, when was the last time he scheduled UConn. Oh, that's right, never. I'll never forgive him for ducking Stewie (Cogate? C'mon) and a homecoming game that would have sold well in the Carrier Dome. Coward.
I won't forget his behavior at the punk game where Auriemma unleashed Maya Moore on the Orange.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I won't forget his behavior at the punk game where Auriemma unleashed Maya Moore on the Orange.
Too many reasons.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Fan since 1991 Final Four! Hometown girls played for UConn Laura Lishness and Kathy Ferrier!
Well as I've said before, I am not one of the Tenn haters on this board. Everyone connected with that phase of basketball on the Tenn side is gone. The only ones left around Rocky Top are a bunch of misinformed fans on the UT side that want to perpetuate it. Those hateful days are gone for me. I wish all of the current UT players well, though not against UConn. As for the team I'm indifferent. I just thought it was funny that you, such a UConn fan, would post such a like knowing there are still so many on this side of the Mason Dixon that are holding on to something that's deader than a scab.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Duke, Stanford, Bama as my daughter is an alumna.
Roll Tide. I've been a Bama fan since Bear left Texas A&M to coach them. I would have loved to have been part of the "Junction Boys" crew but probably would have been on the bus after the first week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom