25th Anniversary of...The Shot | The Boneyard

25th Anniversary of...The Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
As posted by McD on the facebook today...

And Tate George Wins It!!!!

What are some great stories that the epic moment brought to you?

- I love the reaction from JC v. the one from Coach Ellis. And I love how Scotty barely took time, if any, to think about The Pass.

Reaction Score
There are very few things that happen in history that you can remember where you were or how you felt when it happened.

I remember exactly what I was doing at the time when that happened. I was ready to clean the remaining leaves in my yard, despondent that our 'best' season was over.

I was too high (not from drugs) to do any yard work, and that was before the Yard. However I believe the bulletin board was up then or soon after. Nonetheless it was fukked up not having you all around back then to share in my giddiness.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The only satisfaction I had with 0:01 left was that we were going to set a record for allowing the worst comeback. But I had chalked this up to a major choke and embarrassment.

Then I got instantly happy. And thankful Burrell was a solid baseball player with a great arm.

Only to be let down two nights later when JC allowed Laettner to basically inbound to himself, undefended.

Reaction Score
At Sherman House that night, my Sophomore year. Sat in a triple with at least 20 people watching that game. We had a huge lead in the first half and watched as it dwindled in the second half. I thought the game was over, then an unbelievable finish. Tons of people screaming in the dorm hallways and then made our way from Towers to the Jungle where furniture was burning in a beautiful bonfire. People giving out beers and chanting UCONN HUSKIES, and of course UUUUUUUUUU.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom