2024 Football Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales: | The Boneyard

2024 Football Season Ticket Renewals & New Sales:

Reaction Score
ah yes let's reward our loyal season ticket holders by DOUBLING their price point after a 1-5 home campaign!!!!

had 34 seats last year for my group, that number will drastically fall at dbl the cost. I get it from the AD standpoint but for us, disappointing, to say the least

Reaction Score
ah yes let's reward our loyal season ticket holders by DOUBLING their price point after a 1-5 home campaign!!!!

had 34 seats last year for my group, that number will drastically fall at dbl the cost. I get it from the AD standpoint but for us, disappointing, to say the least
There's an extra home game this year, so not doubling the per-game price. Not ideal but we have a budget to balance and they think this will do it, I suppose.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Nobody likes the price increase, especially in the context of the team's performance. It's still a really good value.

The product isn't ready yet, so I keep telling myself, Purple Stein, you have to pretend you're buying futures...

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Thanks Medic.
My brother in law who sits in front of us texted me he got an e.mail yesterday advising tix renewal up On the site. Me? Another year of no e.mail, for those following at home. LOL.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Renewed yesterday. Cha Ching. New feature this year is paper parking passes are now electronic, like the tickets.
Easier to transfer among family and friends I suppose.

Reaction Score
Renewed yesterday. Cha Ching. New feature this year is paper parking passes are now electronic, like the tickets.
Easier to transfer among family and friends I suppose.
Good God. Yeah, having to scan people's cell phones as opposed to nodding when someone held up their colored pass won't slow down getting into the parking lot at all. Idiots.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Good God. Yeah, having to scan people's cell phones as opposed to nodding when someone held up their colored pass won't slow down getting into the parking lot at all. Idiots.
Time to install an EZ Pass system! Lol

Reaction Score
Not happy that you have to buy 2 tickets to get a parking pass.
Do I buy an extra ticket that I don't need, or do I say the hell with it.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
If you think $10-15 is too much to be out in the fresh air watching a little fall football, go to a movie. Pay to get in. Buy a box of junior mints, some popcorn, and an $8 coke.

I'll buy the season tickets again this year (tho I live in South Carolina) and give them back to the university to host a potential recruit or some kids from Hartford.

Reaction Score
If you think $10-15 is too much to be out in the fresh air watching a little fall football, go to a movie. Pay to get in. Buy a box of junior mints, some popcorn, and an $8 coke.

I'll buy the season tickets again this year (tho I live in South Carolina) and give them back to the university to host a potential recruit or some kids from Hartford.
Agreed - I always buy extra tickets even if I know they'll go unused. To me, it's like a donation of sorts.

Reaction Score
Not happy with this schedule. Wake Forest will be good, but the other schools are low-level colleges in football and as institutions. I’ll add Rice as a high-level college. Would much rather see us play Yale instead of Merrimack and Holy Cross over FAU

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
You want to replace a FBS school w/ a second FCS school on the schedule?
Not to mention one we’d need an exception to play because they don’t give athletic scholarships?!

Reaction Score
Not happy with this schedule. Wake Forest will be good, but the other schools are low-level colleges in football and as institutions. I’ll add Rice as a high-level college. Would much rather see us play Yale instead of Merrimack and Holy Cross over FAU
T'Variusness King went to Merrimack....iykyk

Reaction Score
Not to mention one we’d need an exception to play because they don’t give athletic scholarships?!
The Yale game three years ago was fun. Lots of alumni in area. Same thing with HC. These schools like FAU are FBS in name only and no one respects them as schools

Reaction Score
The Yale game three years ago was fun. Lots of alumni in area. Same thing with HC. These schools like FAU are FBS in name only and no one respects them as schools
Isn’t that what 90% of the country says about us?

Reaction Score
Renewed my 12 tix in 103. Did NOT renew the 2 tix that I purchased last season at the discounted price as they are now full price only.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom