2023 Transfer Portal | The Boneyard

2023 Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
With some programs already done with their seasons and more ending this weekend the transfer portal should be heating up.

The following link is a list of all players who have entered the portal and is updated regularly:

I would expect UConn to be heavily involved since it looks as though they are losing three or four defensemen following the season. Does Andrew Lucas come back for next season at 24?

In my opinion, UConn also should be shopping for an impact forward or two to pair with Matthew Wood because he might only be here for one more season.

Two names so far that caught my eye were Luke Krys, a defenseman from Brown, but it’s likely he’ll go to BU because his brother, Chad, and father played there.

Ryan St. Louis, son of Martin St. Louis, is a forward playing in the USHL and played last season at Northeastern. He is currently in the top ten in points and averaging over a point a game.

Reaction Score
I think the D are coming back except Kinal. Lucas has a covid year
Kinal, Rees, Flynn are all seniors. Returning starters would be Lucas and Spetz then Messino & Pascucci, both freshmen who've played in some games and Metcalfe who has dressed in one game in his career and is a sophomore. Need to bolster that d corps with some veteran transfers to accompany the incoming freshman.

Reaction Score
I’m just wondering if Lucas comes back at the age of 24 and will turn 25 during the season instead of signing a contract following the season.

I know Amonte did but he has had an injury plagued career.

Reaction Score
I’m just wondering if Lucas comes back at the age of 24 and will turn 25 during the season instead of signing a contract following the season.

I know Amonte did but he has had an injury plagued career.
That's a good point, I hope Cav sells him hard on returning we definitely need him

Reaction Score
Actually all of them (Lucas, Spetz, Rees, and Flynn) are eligible to play next year because of the covid season. Maybe the new facilities will entice Rees and Flynn to stay and do a grad year. Lucas and Spetz will be seniors so hopefully will stay another season to graduate. Messineo has had a great year and will only get better. Kinal is showing five seasons so maybe ineligible but looks like he didn't play any games his sophomore year. Injury maybe.

Reaction Score
Liam Gorman in the portal.

Captain of Princeton, NHL rights held by Chicago, from Massachusetts

Had 12 goals and 12 assists this season

Could be a real nice addition

Reaction Score
Add Sam Colangelo from Northeastern into the portal, Northeastern going to look like a whole different team next season

Reaction Score
Add Sam Colangelo from Northeastern into the portal, Northeastern going to look like a whole different team next season
Apparently there were rumblings within the program that some players didn't like how Keefe was running the program and the style they played.

Not sure we can officially call him Albie O'Connell 2.0 yet, but it's trending in that direction. Two very disappointing results when he has one of the best goalies the league has seen in a decade and strong offensive weapons in front of them.

Reaction Score
Ryan is a power forward with a quick, powerful wrist shot. He's a solid skater, not exceptionally fast, but strong on his skates. That enables him to win challenges in the corners and to establish space in the slot for scoring chances. He's going to be a popular player in Storrs.

Been missing this element since Kale Howarth went pro. Looking forward to seeing Ryan in action…

Reaction Score
My contacts in Potsdam (who definitely know) tell me that Ethan is an accomplished player and teammate, with a tremendous work ethic. Just needed a reset via a change in venue as his numbers tailed off at the end of the season. I do expect him to compete based on what I heard. A good get by Coach Cav I would say. As a Clarkson alum I have mixed feelings, but this is the world we live in. I am glad he is coming to Storrs rather than someplace else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom