2023 Season - What Does Success Look Like? What Say You? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023 Season - What Does Success Look Like? What Say You?

Reaction Score
no, I said "the best team since" not that they are better, that team was in the Fiesta Bowl for a reason.
You said since the Fiesta Bowl. The 2011 season and team came after the Fiesta bowl. The Fiesta Bowl invite came in 2010 earned from the results in 2010.

Reaction Score
I’m with you. I think this will be a solid team but beast since 2011, I’m not sure. With a solid quarterback maybe but that is a really open question right now. Zion-I was somewhat critical last year. I didn’t think he really progressed much. Roberson looked pretty good in his one quarter but it was one quarter and he is coming back from injury so who knows. The kid from Maine was a pretty solid FCS quarterback but can he tranfer that to our level? Not so sure. To me he is more of an insurance policy though I might be wrong. The freshman is a redshirt.
Agreed. And the next six weeks will be key. We are almost to the point where much will be revealed.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We could very well end up with our best record since the Fiesta bowl team. Seven wins does that.

Reaction Score
And some of us remember sneaking out of a party to catch some of the game on the car radio. No TV! The Dark Ages were rough.
And I remember being at the Civic Center watching UConn MBB and hearing about the victory over Iowa State. The crowd roared.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom