2023 NBA Draft Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2023 NBA Draft Thread

Reaction Score
At this point is it better for Sanogo to not get drafted? Or would he probably get a two way contract in this range? As an undrafted free agent he can pick the best situation.

caw

Reaction Score
At this point is it better for Sanogo to not get drafted? Or would he probably get a two way contract in this range? As an undrafted free agent he can pick the best situation.

Think he would be OK on a few of the remaining teams.

Reaction Score
Probably 2 way either way. But depends on landing spot for best spot for development and path to minutes.

Reaction Score
He is built like UVA’s Ralph Sampson 7’4” . Three time College POY . Decent but injury prone NBA one .
Good luck going inside on the “ Full grown men in the NBA who all want to introduce him life in the fast lane .
As I use to tell my kids there are stupid fouls and those that serve a purpose only the first one is a sin .
Sampson was a little thicker. Wemby is built like Chet Holmgren...... but he is a much better athlete.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
8 picks left for Sanogo.

Not looking great. OTOH at this point sometimes it’s better to go undrafted and pick the best spot for yourself for summer league.

Reaction Score
Geez, you think you're generalizing a bit much? He definitely could have gone top 15 if he improved
If he became a 38% shooter from 3, averaged 18 per game, was a first team all American & kept his assist and rebound numbers up while removing all red flags from his knees…. He would have a shot. You’re right

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Not looking great. OTOH at this point sometimes it’s better to go undrafted and pick the best spot for yourself for summer league.
Sanogo can really show out during summer league to earn a spot on a roster. Going to be a lot of fun to watch our guys there.

Reaction Score
I hope Sanogo ends up on Milwaukee, where he will pulverize Trayce Jackson-Davis into dust four times a year.

Basketball GM's are not nearly as smart as they think they are.

Reaction Score
Sanogo will have flexibility as a free agent, but man, I really wanted to see him selected. The guy has worked his butt off and just keeps getting better. Final Four MOP, added a reliable 3pt shot to his arsenal, insane footwork. If anyone deserved to hear his name called tonight, it was Sanogo.

Reaction Score
Isaiah Wong got drafted and Sanogo didn't. Something is wrong with that. I knew Livingston would get taken due to perceived upside. Maybe Sanogo's height correction turned some off. They underestimate his heart.

Reaction Score
Has to be a gut punch for Adama. He'll prove the doubters wrong this summer. Amazing that an NCAA tournament MOP goes undrafted.

Reaction Score
wow was not expecting that - i feel bad for go-go
Feel bad for the idiot teams that could have picked him but didn't.

He will get signed by someone--will demolish their drafted players in preseason--and end up a fan favorite. I'm not worried about him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom