2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2 | Page 24 | The Boneyard

2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2

Reaction Score
Who told you she would be a backup to a high school recruit? That's just talk. Feagin will be fine, and she has a great opportunity to show out in the coming year. You seem to be putting the cart before the horse for some reason.
And...you seem to have jumped in the middle of a conversation. Try the beginning.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Because in the scenario the poster presented...she was left out. Joyce Edwards hasn't played a single college game so I thought it odd to suggest that Feagin would be her backup. How many college games has she played? You would suggest she back her up? Based on what?

I think you need to go back and read what I wrote versus what you injected here. I didn't say anything about her starting or being treated "unfairly". I've seen enough to think that there's probably not an SEC team where she wouldn't be a probable starter. Something she may want to consider all her options. Wasn't talking about Kiki or Watkins. I'm strictly talking about Feagin and what she needs to consider for herself.
Who said Joyce would start? I sure didn't. Sania is a good player with a lot of talent, but to this point, she hasn't shown me that she would play in front of those other players. It doesn't mean I don't like Sania and want her to do well, it means what I've seen from her playing, thus far, I don't think she's better than those other players.

Reaction Score
Who said Joyce would start? I sure didn't. Sania is a good player with a lot of talent, but to this point, she hasn't shown me that she would play in front of those other players. It doesn't mean I don't like Sania and want her to do well, it means what I've seen from her playing, thus far, I don't think she's better than those other players.
You didn't say that, but neither did I. What I did say is that Sania would probably start for most if not all SEC teams...if she desired more visibility and playing time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom