2023/2024 European soccer season on TV | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023/2024 European soccer season on TV

Reaction Score
“He’s offering nothing” Pundit slams Havertz after poor performance

I always see Kai Havertz as the guy that relegated Pulisic to the bench at Chelsea. Even after a several month long poor stretch of play, with Pulisic crushing the knockout stages…Havertz was the guy that put Pulisic on the bench for the UCL final…and in subsequent seasons, Havertz was locked in the starting 11 with not great stats to back up the number of minutes he played.

Arsenal fans are starting to turn on Havertz after a horrible start to the season.

Literally nobody on Chelsea had good stats or performances. It was/is a broken club.

Reaction Score
NBC & Peacock Sunday Morning 11:30 a.m. EST
IMG_1830.jpeg

IMG_1831.jpeg

Reaction Score
NBC & Peacock Sunday Morning 11:30 a.m. EST

I'll ask NBC to send an apology letter to my my neighbors for cutting the lawn tomorrow at 9, at least it's an electric mower. Also glad that my home office is set-up with dual 30" screens. I just have to hope that I don't miss a round trying to pick Saka for my fantasy football team.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Serie A will be a fun watch this season. Really hoping for Juventus to go on a revenge tour for the docked points and 1 year ban. Go out and get the scudetto to stick it to the Italian governing body. Not sure they have the pieces to win the league, but they can be near the top if they play with purpose.
I say as a multi-generational fan of both Juventus and AC Milan, I hope Milan win their 20th scudetto to earn their second star and put some heat on Inter. Napoli had a dream season last year, but I don't think they can repeat given some of losses they sustained in couching and players over the summer transfer market. As long as Inter doesn't win (^_^) I'll be happy.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
For those interested, here is the updated 5-year UEFA coefficient (ranking) of the top 10 leagues
1. England 89.178
2. Spain 75.989
3. Italy 71.712
4. Germany 69.767
5. Netherlands 55.100
6. France 52.331
7. Portugal 48.316
8. Belgium 38.400
9. Turkey 32.850
10. Scotland 31.650

Reaction Score
If this is accurate don’t love the choices for CBSSN:

IMG_2056.jpeg

IMG_2055.jpeg

KryHavok

Reaction Score
Ugh, likely a loss for Lazio and maybe a draw/win for Inter. Milan’s match against Newcastle will be interesting given that Milan sent Sandro Tonali (one of my favorite Italian players) to Newcastle over the summer.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Man U?
Yes. I haven't paid much attention to Bayern in the last couple of years, but that was always my #2 club. A few years ago they had a really good team, then they got old. Adding Kane is certainly a positive.

Ten-Hag has been mixed at United, which is dog vomit at the moment. The roster should be a lot better than the results, but it seems mis-managed. Rashford took a huge step forward last year, but Fernandes is being wasted.

KryHavok

Reaction Score
Was watching the Lazio vs. Atletico Madrid game after work, cursing every time Lazio couldn’t get a decent shot on goal. Provedel’s (Lazio’s goalkeeper) header to tie the game in 94th minute was sheer awesomeness!! Meanwhile, Milan let one slip against Newcastle. It’ll be tough getting that second spot out of the group.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Was watching the Lazio vs. Atletico Madrid game after work, cursing every time Lazio couldn’t get a decent shot on goal. Provedel’s (Lazio’s goalkeeper) header to tie the game in 94th minute was sheer awesomeness!! Meanwhile, Milan let one slip against Newcastle. It’ll be tough getting that second spot out of the group.
Milan outshot Newcastle 25 to 6. 9 shots on goal. 0 goals to show for it.

KryHavok

Reaction Score
Milan outshot Newcastle 25 to 6. 9 shots on goal. 0 goals to show for it.
That’s what infuriates me, all those shots only to end up with a stinking scoreless tie at home! These are the games Milan has to win to successfully move out of group stage.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Also Manchester Derby on Sunday (11:30 EDST). Unfortunately on Peacock.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm over at Eindhoven, Netherlands finishing up a work assignment.

Good match tonight for UEFA between PSV Eindhoven and Arsenal. 45 degrees with off and on light drizzle. So, nope I'm not at Philips stadium. About a 1/4 mile away at hotel bar. Arsenal playing a lot of subs as they have clinched a spot in next round.

IMG_0086.jpg

KryHavok

Reaction Score

Good match tonight for UEFA between PSV Eindhoven and Arsenal. 45 degrees with off and on light drizzle. So, nope I'm not at Philips stadium. About a 1/4 mile away at hotel bar. Arsenal playing a lot of subs as they have clinched a spot in next round.

View attachment 94002
Hope you had some good food to go with that! Got 2 Italian teams into the next round and hoping that Lazio can make it 3. Meanwhile, Milan laid a turd this year.Head bang

KryHavok

Reaction Score
Pulisic goal today.

But look at that final pass from Giroud. It's no wonder Giroud pushed so hard to get Pulisic to Milan.

Milan are missing a beat this year. I was hoping they would make a stronger push in both Series A and Champions League. I have uncles in Italy that are Inter fans, and I want to razz them about Milan getting a second star before Inter, but Inter seemed well poised so far this season. At least Lazio advances and here's to Milan making a decent run in the Europa League.

Reaction Score
Milan are missing a beat this year. I was hoping they would make a stronger push in both Series A and Champions League. I have uncles in Italy that are Inter fans, and I want to razz them about Milan getting a second star before Inter, but Inter seemed well poised so far this season. At least Lazio advances and here's to Milan making a decent run in the Europa League.

I have a cousin who was a founding player of Inter Milan.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

View attachment 94002
Try the bitterballen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom