Men - 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s College Park Regional (6/3> 6/6). Winner Take All - Monday 6/6 @7p v. Maryland on ESPNU. Audio Mixlr/97-9 ESPN | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Men 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s College Park Regional (6/3> 6/6). Winner Take All - Monday 6/6 @7p v. Maryland on ESPNU. Audio Mixlr/97-9 ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Figure tomorrow Willis is the only UConn bullpen guy who won't be available to pitch.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
dog GIF

Two down.

Reaction Score
Wake's bullpen is mediocre and Maryland's is awful. We still have Enzo, Chudoba, Cooke, Sully, etc. We have a clear advantage.

I imagine either Chudoba or Cooke will not pitch tomorrow, and will be the Monday starter if needed. We'll see how things play out, as Coach Penders could have other ideas if UConn has the lead late in the game tomorrow. There are bunch of guys who could come in to pitch in relief of Stefanoni tomorrow, that's for sure.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Great win and so far, a giant screw you to the baseball sites for not ranking us and judging us by whomever we played. Cream rises to the top.

If it is a save situation tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Willis again. Adrenaline can get him over the hump. I am not worried about the pitching staff at this point.

Reaction Score
What a great 36 hours. Back to back wins against RPI top ten teams, one on the road. Enzo tomorrow night against Wake or MND’s #4 starter, and if we lose then I assume Cooke Monday against their #5. Someone else said it but I think we‘re rooting for MD tomorrow afternoon over Wake, as Wake has more pitching depth. But with the one less game, I’ll take our staff to get this done.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wake's bullpen is mediocre and Maryland's is awful. We still have Enzo, Chudoba, Cooke, Sully, etc. We have a clear advantage.
I don’t even hate holding Cooke and chudoba out for a potential Monday game and all other hands on deck minus willis for tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Great win and so far, a giant screw you to the baseball sites for not ranking us and judging us by whomever we played. Cream rises to the top.

If it is a save situation tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Willis again. Adrenaline can get him over the hump. I am not worried about the pitching staff at this point.
Funny, because if you watch squeeze play on ESPN+ those guys aren't even talking about us either. It's not supposed to be SECN but the only thing they talk about of course is the SEC. No love, but let's keep flying under the radar.

Reaction Score
Went to see Top Gun tonight so avoided my phone and just finished watching the game. It's a close call but I'll go with this game as more satisfying

Reaction Score
Texas State just beat Stanford. We probably now how the best odds to reach the CWS of any of the teams left in the Stanford and Maryland regionals.
Wow. Who ends up being the Super Regional host site if the top seeds lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom