2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 72 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Seems to be still in.

The story - I am sure - is he is tied to John Allen, our new WR coach. Allen was WR coach at ODU when he was recruited and committed.

Reaction Score
Terrell Jones just decommitted from Illinois

My computer doesn't want to link the tweet but it's at his twitter @jonest2022 (edit, figured out technology )

Mora offer.

Reaction Score
We suck. Shouldn't be a surprise we don't get every target....
dont think how good a team is matters in the portal that much. playing time seems to always be the top reason. theres plenty of it.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
What's the likelihood of players signing after today and before Friday? I feel like it's mostly done today.

Reaction Score
What's the likelihood of players signing after today and before Friday? I feel like it's mostly done today.

There is a number of kids - several visited - who were never gonna show up on NLI signing day. Names. There is a chance that they understand the musical chairs element of this ... and then maybe they were overwhelmed with the reception and the campus and the 2022 schedule. JUCO guys specifically

Reaction Score
If I had to guess Nigel Fitzgerald (committed not signed), Will Knight, and Evan Deckers are most likely to sign soon but you never know.

Reaction Score
dang. we have so much playing time i wonder what the issue has been with the recruiting pitches.
Following what many people appear to view as a generally successful initial signing day, which particular "issue" do you perceive exists @Ajs120102?

Responding to some media rep's question regarding recruiting, schlocky pitches are not the way HCJM, his football and team support colleagues, and other university officials will recruit. HCJM described his belief sharing UConn's gridiron and academic opportunities, benefits with prospective recruits AND their families and the overall staff's enthusiasm and capabilities are the key in building interest and commitment. No traditional used car sales or penny stock shystahs required.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom