2022 Coaching Carousel Begins… | Page 20 | The Boneyard

2022 Coaching Carousel Begins…

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Freeze left Liberty in a very good position for Chadwell to accelerate his career even more. If he continues Liberty's success he's getting a very good job at the P5 level.
Chadwell will further Liberty's mission to......win football games?

Reaction Score
Liberty is willing to step up to pay significant $$ for a coach. Freeze was making close to $5M a year under the terms of the extension he had signed before leaving for Auburn.
Liberty is going to need to up their grift game.

Reaction Score
Satterfield was definitely on the hot seat early in the season with the teams performance, but they finished pretty respectable. I’m sure the loss to UK hurts, but I don’t think he would have gotten canned this year.

Agree. Looking at Satterfeld and Louisville's recruiting class(es) he ranked above Fickell, in spite of all the damage done by the prior coaching staff who left that program gutted. He had their best recruiting class in history which they will now see splinter. That Louisville athletic dept. cannot be an easy place to be right now. City is a mess, and they just hired a new AD who if I read right has almost no AD experience. They had better hope they can get Brohm to hop from Purdue out of hometown civic responsibility otherwise no real savior on the horizon. Satterfeld isn't a sexy hire, but he has proven he can compete coming off a complete dumpster fire of a roster so my guess is with Cincy's talent around the area and investment they have made and are making(new football center) he'll be very competitive. Let's face it, Louisville pre Petrino meltdown had a very big solo factor in their success. He plays qb for the Baltimore Ravens.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Agree. Looking at Satterfeld and Louisville's recruiting class(es) he ranked above Fickell, in spite of all the damage done by the prior coaching staff who left that program gutted. He had their best recruiting class in history which they will now see splinter. That Louisville athletic dept. cannot be an easy place to be right now. City is a mess, and they just hired a new AD who if I read right has almost no AD experience. They had better hope they can get Brohm to hop from Purdue out of hometown civic responsibility otherwise no real savior on the horizon. Satterfeld isn't a sexy hire, but he has proven he can compete coming off a complete dumpster fire of a roster so my guess is with Cincy's talent around the area and investment they have made and are making(new football center) he'll be very competitive. Let's face it, Louisville pre Petrino meltdown had a very big solo factor in their success. He plays qb for the Baltimore Ravens.

Becoming a dumpster fire could not happen to a nice program.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
louisville sucks. cincinnati rocks. that's my analysis.

feels good being a power conference enjoyer.

Reaction Score
louisville sucks. cincinnati rocks. that's my analysis.

feels good being a power conference enjoyer.
Oh, you Ohio State fans. The P2. We get it.

Reaction Score
Yes…

Another guy that gets a fresh start. I know he got them to the B1G championship game but Boilermaker fans had been growing impatient with him prior to this year.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Interesting…

Interesting. I never would have thought Lamar was a football fan....

Revenge-of-the-Nerds-1984-revenge-of-the-nerds-11710365-950-534.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Some of you are just plain ignorant. My wife is a graduate of Liberty and some of the comments just show how ignorant you are. They want to win, just like other schools, but because they are a Christian university some of you take cheap shots. SMH

I am more worried about the Bowl Game in 10 days and then replacing running back coach E.J. Barthel
Just tune the ignorance out. Liberty is a great school. I know two families that have sent their children there and couldn’t have been happier. I have to think it’s more about politics vs Christianity- at least I am hoping

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom