2022 Coaching Carousel Begins… | Page 14 | The Boneyard

2022 Coaching Carousel Begins…

Reaction Score
Really? I think Fickell is an amazing coach. This is a great hire for Wisconsin.
I think Chryst had them in the B1G title game 3x in 8 years. If Fickell could do better than that he is an amazing coach.

Reaction Score
I think Chryst had them in the B1G title game 3x in 8 years. If Fickell could do better than that he is an amazing coach.
All you have to do is look at what Fickell has done at Cincinnati to know he is an amazing coach.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati is about to become a much harder job moving to the Big 12 compared to playing in the AAC. Don't forget, Texas and Oklahoma will probably be there for 2 more years making it even more difficult. Fickell is moving on while he is still a hot coach as he may not be in a year or 2.

Reaction Score
All you have to do is look at what Fickell has done at Cincinnati to know he is an amazing coach.
B1G is a little different than playing Temple and USF. He did a phenomenal job at Cincinnati, not denying that. I just wonder if he really is an upgrade over a very solid coach like Chryst.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Great hire for both. Wisconsin just guaranteed themselves a shot at the B1G CCG every if they can beat USC/UCLA or whomever emerges there. Would have been run over by one of those, otherwise.

Reaction Score
Great hire for both. Wisconsin just guaranteed themselves a shot at the B1G CCG every if they can beat USC/UCLA or whomever emerges there. Would have been run over by one of those, otherwise.
A great career move too, makes Fikell one step away from Ohio State should have success at Wisconsin , if Ryan Day keeps losing to Harbaugh very possible Fikell is next in line to get the job in the next 2-3 years.

Reaction Score
B1G is a little different than playing Temple and USF. He did a phenomenal job at Cincinnati, not denying that. I just wonder if he really is an upgrade over a very solid coach like Chryst.
The big west is very weak. Winning 3 is nothing to beat your chest about. Purdue won this year, beating out iowa who simply had to beat Nebraska. Purdue lost to Cuse. Meanwhile, the big east is a scramble every year among 3-4 legit teams. He will exceed that low bar imho

Reaction Score
How’d you like to be the AD at auburn having to listen to money men. He and big Bruce are perfect for the plains.
Win at any/all cost says the Auburn donors... honestly thought folks would back off of Urban Meyer at this point in time.... at the P5 level this guy just wins...all the time it seems....but it's like selling your soul hiring him right now....no?

Reaction Score
Allegedly the reaction from the team (LIberty) in response to Freeze's rumored departure and clear statement about his interest in the Auburn opening was very bad, that likely played a role in that NMSU result.. but also raises the question of will he have lost that team now even if forced to come back.

Reaction Score
I’m when was the last time UCLA was the dominant team in any league? Why would you expect them to be that in the Big 20? They are part of the package because:
A. USC needed a west coast partner.
B. UCLA is Hollywood!
They were not selected for their successful program. They won’t be any more successful in the Big. They are Minnesota in snazzy uniforms.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom