2021 Recruiting: Terrence Clarke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Terrence Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Are you wishing for the good old days of KO or something? KO wouldn't have gotten him anyway, so your speculation is irrelevant.
You need to relax. I was one of the first calling for his head, I'm just making the point he was a huge priority for the prior staff, and I’m hoping that continues.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
You need to relax. I was one of the first calling for his head, I'm just making the point he was a huge priority for the prior staff, and I’m hoping that continues.
I don’t think he was a huge priority as much as he was the only 2021 we bothered going after yet. Local kid and a star. Kind of like how we were recruiting Diallo in 2014 even though he was a 2017 kid. The Rhode Island forum is obsessed with the kid too so I’m sure Hurley was in the same boat as KO.

As others have said, there’s a good chance he goes straight to the NBA anyway.

Reaction Score
Sounds like the kid is going to be a stud.

NBPA: Who stood out on day two of Top 100 Camp

Terrence Clarke, SF, 2021

Before I became firmly familiar with Clarke at this camp, it was a shocker every time I looked at the roster to check on his number and saw that he is a 2021 prospect. A wiry wing at 6-5 with long arms, Clarke has a top shelf motor and quality athleticism. He also has slick ball handling skills, impressive court vision and a tremendous feel for the game. Clark is eleventh in the camp in scoring at 12.0 points per game and eighth in assists at 2.8 per game.

Recruiting: Connecticut, Georgia Tech, Rhode Island, Indiana, Ohio State and others (JM)

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

“The five schools I really want to visit are probably Duke, Kentucky, Memphis, Auburn and UCLA.”

He still mentioned UConn, but clearly we are on the outside looking in. He makes it pretty clear that Memphis is doing a really good job recruiting him.

Our best chance is if he doesn’t reclassify and stays in 2021, and that we have a good year this year and an even better year next year to show Hurley can win. It would also help our chances if we could land some other studs that we are in a good position with from the 2021 class.

Reaction Score
Don’t worry about these kids. The staff is on them and if they can get them without paying, we’ll have a shot. Worry about the 4* guys. That’s who will win us championships. A roster full of 4* guys with one or two 5* kids has always been an amazing recipe for success.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Fwiw Clarke just said on Twitter he hasn't cut his list and is open to all suitors. Maybe we'll see when he actually locks his visits in where we stand.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
His quote re-hearing from “Big ACC Schools....” he’s duke or NC bound....let’s kill this thread
agreed
ice cube chance in hell

Reaction Score
“The five schools I really want to visit are probably Duke, Kentucky, Memphis, Auburn and UCLA.”
[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone pass up the opportunity to learn and develop under the Leprechaun?

Reaction Score

Holy crap it goes like this - cash, experienced cash, new and lots of new cash, his assistant almost went to jail for him and who cares.

pj

Reaction Score
Holy crap it goes like this - cash, experienced cash, new and lots of new cash, his assistant almost went to jail for him and who cares.

Cash, cash, cash, cash, and I want to see California for free.

Reaction Score
Cash, cash, cash, cash, and I want to see California for free.
More kids should take their visits like that. Get some free trips to Florida and Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom