2020 Recruiting: Fatts Russell | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Fatts Russell

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
If and only if AG doesn't return
The kid will want to take over and that will not mesh with Bouk IMHO
Gotta be careful with guys like this who are used to being the straw at one place walking into a place that is beginning to find itself
I'd rather get a BIG
not saying Fatts isn't good but may not be the best fit
I 100% agree with this sentiment.

Reaction Score
6FE82039-B64F-49E0-973F-B9F84235A2E2.jpeg

FWIW Jalen commented on the post

Reaction Score
Question, now that the season is over..can we start recruiting transfers?

Reaction Score
Don't watch them a lot but watched I believe their last regular season game and he singlehandedly lost that game for them. You guys that hammered on AG would've thought AG was God in comparison to this performance down the stretch. He's good sometimes it would seem, maybe 1 of 3 games and not so good many others. That 39% overall is enough for me to look the other ay but this is on DH.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
This dude is insanely quick and doesn’t look like he gets smothered by contact on every drive

Reaction Score
If and only if AG doesn't return
The kid will want to take over and that will not mesh with Bouk IMHO
Gotta be careful with guys like this who are used to being the straw at one place walking into a place that is beginning to find itself
I'd rather get a BIG
not saying Fatts isn't good but may not be the best fit
Not with Danny at the helm. He won't allow for that to happen. Danny knows this kid better than anyone and if he for one second felt Fatts would be disruptive, he would never take him. Trust our coach and trust their previous relationship.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I forget who they were playing, but I was watching a URI game this year where Fatts was 0-6 or something from 3 but needing a three to tie late in regulation, they got him the ball and he hit a ridiculous three to tie it up. You want a guy with the courage to take that kind of shot 10/10 times.

Reaction Score
Don't watch them a lot but watched I believe their last regular season game and he singlehandedly lost that game for them. You guys that hammered on AG would've thought AG was God in comparison to this performance down the stretch. He's good sometimes it would seem, maybe 1 of 3 games and not so good many others. That 39% overall is enough for me to look the other ay but this is on DH.
He singlehandedly lost them a game that they won? That's amazing.

Reaction Score
For this team... Next year... Gilbert>Fatts

If no Gilbert and only one scholly... Big>Fatts

If we have two scholarships... And we get a big and another guard, sure you can bring him in. But he duplicates RJ's usage and then would limit Gaffney's minutes and growth.

Reaction Score
He singlehandedly lost them a game that they won? That's amazing.

Didn't watch it that closely I apologize but they nipped a team they should've hammered my bad. Point is his decision making down the stretch wasn't good at all. He was dreadful for the last 5 games in which they took themselves off the bubble and he was instrumental. But maybe you enjoy watching a guy go on a 5 game streak, end of the year when needed, at a 17 for 70 clip from the court and 7 for 27 from 3? Good for you 7774. Imagine how many would've treated AG or CV if that had happened?

Having said I trust Danny then I'm a fan if it goes in that direction.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sit 1 play 1? Where’s the waiver to play next season coming from?

Reaction Score
I know it's very unlikely but imagine having AG and Fats in the backcourt at the same time. They'd be a terror defensively.

Reaction Score
I know it's very unlikely but imagine having AG and Fats in the backcourt at the same time. They'd be a terror defensively.

Yeah...no chance this works as we wouldn't be able to take Fatts if AG came back. We're already replacing AG with Cole if he leaves....we'd be CRAZY guard heavy if we take him along with bringing AG back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom