2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo IMPORTANT UPDATE. | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo IMPORTANT UPDATE.

Reaction Score
UConn's received four crystal balls, all within the past few hours. Will be a huge win for Hurley. Good things ahead.

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 3.25.44 AM.png

Reaction Score
4 picks in an hour, including Slater is meaningful. Never would have guessed this would happen a month ago.

We may finally be deep at the 5.

This would likely push Springs to the 4 exclusively, and makes Javonte Brown Ferguson a redshirt candidate for when Carlton/Whaley are gone. Gotta think Whaley will have to play more 4 too. Our team will be huge.

3am makes a great post to find out who on the boneyard has insomnia too

Last edited:
Reaction Score
holy wow this is happening huh.. we’re gonna be REALLY good

Reaction Score
I see a lot of Emeka in his game, hopefully we can seal the deal!

Reaction Score
Had a feeling this was a rapidly developing situation and posted as much recently. Unsurprising given the tenacity of the coaching staff. Almost time to add Bobby Hurley to the schedule.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I had to check twice to make sure I wasn’t dreaming when I woke up and saw this. Hell of a start to the day.

Nothing is official yet (we’re doomed, etc.), but this would be along side Akok and Jackson for this staff’s biggest recruiting wins since they arrived (Bouk is obviously a special player, but I’m talking about recruitments where we had to really fight with a school/schools to get a kid). Who knows what really goes on with recruitments as were left to follow the bread crumbs left by the recruiting guys, but this did not look to be trending in our favor for a while and the staff just kept working. Outside of Kofi, they really haven’t missed too much when they zero in on a target. In Hurley we trust.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom