2018 UConn Committ #22-Jalon Farrell (Miami, FL) | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Committ #22-Jalon Farrell (Miami, FL)

Reaction Score
Jalon Farrell is a 6-2 175lb DB from Miami Killen Senior High School in Miami Florida. Other offers from Florida A&M, Morgan State, North Carolina Central University and Valdosta.

Highlights

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Kid doesn't shy from tackling. Plays physical.

If you look back at the DBs from the Diaco era, not as much film with those kids making open field tackles. I don't recall seeing much in the Watkins, Robinson IV, McAllister, Tahj Wilson and Terry tapes on open field tackles.

Reaction Score
Kid doesn't shy from tackling. Plays physical.

If you look back at the DBs from the Diaco era, not as much film with those kids making open field tackles. I don't recall seeing much in the Watkins, Robinson IV, McAllister, Tahj Wilson and Terry tapes on open field tackles.

This. I'm very hopeful that the D will be much better. All the schemes and coaching mean very little if you don't hit people. This class has some hitters. Yes, they will make mistakes. At least this year, if they lose they will make the other team feel it. They have some guys who can blow some s up! As a fan, that will be satisfying.

Reaction Score
I just hope hes quick enough to keep up with WR's and RB's who break into the secondary. Terry and Robinson IV were two of the slowest CB's I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
Hard work beats natural ability. Edsall probably saw something in the FCS guys that makes it exciting. Always great when you find the diamond in the rough! Glad to have him

Reaction Score
I just hope hes quick enough to keep up with WR's and RB's who break into the secondary. Terry and Robinson IV were two of the slowest CB's I've ever seen.

Marshe Terry plays safety and he's still on the roster.

Reaction Score
Appears to have adequate speed. Didn't see him wrap up much, but loves to hit. Delivers a punch for a DB. Welcome to the pound Jalon!!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom