2018 UConn Commit #8 - Jordan Morrison (Trenton New Jersey) | The Boneyard

2018 UConn Commit #8 - Jordan Morrison (Trenton New Jersey)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Confirmed he is coming in on Defense and...
e1d4cf268d205ff30a492a50e5e3b7cdb4f08be8694075bffeb1b7be50b8fc62.jpg

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
hmmmm....I see some DB in his running style - not as much stiff arm but I could see him filling out more and being an RB.

Reaction Score
What is this "returner" that you speak of?

I've heard that some teams employ a strategy where when their opponent punts they ball they have someone catch the ball and then run with it towards their opponents goal line. This player is called a "returner". The concept is that a team can receive a punt and actually advance the ball in this fashion. I can see your confusion, because for three seasons Crazy Bob was unaware of this part of the game of football. He did, on the other hand, invent the "fake, fake field goal". I would try to explain that to you, but if I did, I would likely break down into tears.

Reaction Score
I've heard that some teams employ a strategy where when their opponent punts they ball they have someone catch the ball and then run with it towards their opponents goal line. This player is called a "returner". The concept is that a team can receive a punt and actually advance the ball in this fashion. I can see your confusion, because for three seasons Crazy Bob was unaware of this part of the game of football. He did, on the other hand, invent the "fake, fake field goal". I would try to explain that to you, but if I did, I would likely break down into tears.

Get out.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I'm going to miss the fake-fake field goal.

It was innovative. It surprised everyone in the stadium, watching on tv, or commenting in the booth. One could argue that even our own kicker didn't see it coming! My biggest fear now is that we will play unsurprising successful football... :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom