2018 Recruiting: Naz Reid | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting: Naz Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Offers from Uconn(before even playing a H.S. Game) now after his first year he got offers from the likes of Louisville, Kentucky, St Johns,Maryland etc this kids amazing

Reaction Score
Holy crap. That's LeBron level talent. Freshman????? As in 15 years old?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Holy crap. That's LeBron level talent. Freshman????? As in 15 years old?

He looked nice. He also didn't hit a shot longer than 2 feet. Kinda weird that whoever made that tape didn't even show him taking a single jump shot.

Reaction Score
He's got Squid written all over him. His team even seems to run the Squid offense, throw it up on the boards and go get it.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He looked nice. He also didn't hit a shot longer than 2 feet. Kinda weird that whoever made that tape didn't even show him taking a single jump shot.

The mix opened with a corner 3, albeit a practice shot. And at about 19 seconds, he hits a foul line-ish jumper. But yeah, there ain't a lot of jumpers in there. To me, his handle, court vision and passing ability (at least his close quarters passing) a reminiscent of Magic Johnson.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The mix opened with a corner 3, albeit a practice shot. And at about 19 seconds, he hits a foul line-ish jumper. But yeah, there ain't a lot of jumpers in there. To me, his handle, court vision and passing ability (at least his close quarters passing) a reminiscent of Magic Johnson.

Yeah, my bad, I forgot I saw that. I guess I discounted it because it was a fallaway jumper to beat the buzzer -- so it doesn't really say anything about his form.

Magic Johnson? Whoa!

Reaction Score

Did we watch the same video? I could have sworn the first highlight was a nice corner 3 in motion, but maybe I have eyes and you don't

Reaction Score
Did we watch the same video? I could have sworn the first highlight was a nice corner 3 in motion, but maybe I have eyes and you don't
I don't know if I expect him to shoot 3s in college, but he does in HS. The video below has several clips of his shooting starting around the 1:30 mark.

Reaction Score
I don't know if I expect him to shoot 3s in college, but he does in HS. The video below has several clips of his shooting starting around the 1:30 mark.

Wow!

It's nice to see us getting involved with all these top kids. You gotta figure we'll land one of them at some point. Great job KO!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

If you're going to be a jerk, at least you should be careful to not make the same mistake you're accusing someone else of.

If you actually did have eyes, you would have seen Rich Z's May 9 post, where he wrote: "The mix opened with a corner 3, albeit a practice shot. And at about 19 seconds, he hits a foul line-ish jumper. But yeah, there ain't a lot of jumpers in there. To me, his handle, court vision and passing ability (at least his close quarters passing) a reminiscent of Magic Johnson."

I responded:

"Yeah, my bad, I forgot I saw that. I guess I discounted it because it was a fallaway jumper to beat the buzzer -- so it doesn't really say anything about his form.

Magic Johnson? Whoa!"

So, cool post, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member