2017 targets? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2017 targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One Month ago you said:

Today you say:

So Megan has expanded her list?
Actually you are kind of right. Maryland sold her big time on being the number one option if she came over. Since you want to pull up what i said before, go pull up the one when i said Cox was a lock to Baylor. So i will tell you this.......ND was on top by themselves but Maryland has moved way up there.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Actually you are kind of right. Maryland sold her big time on being the number one option if she came over. Since you want to pull up what i said before, go pull up the one when i said Cox was a lock to Baylor. So i will tell you this..ND was on top by themselves but Maryland has moved way up there.

Why you always lying?

You never said Cox was a lock for Baylor!

This is what you actually said:

I'm hearing that it is down to Notre Dame and Baylor. See I'm going to have the same opinion regardless of where she goes. [mod edit: flaming]
Also i was at the USA trials and Cox was out played big time down there by Mulkey. Actually Cox shot the ball over the top of the backboard multiple times and it was a total surprise to everyone there that she made the squad.
Not sure if you guys know this either.....her dad ducked Joyner and Cy Fair twice this past summer. This is not anything I'm making up either, the question was asked both times and both times a coach from the program said "Dennis did not want to play joyner".
Go watch film from boo Williams event this past summer and be honest with yourselves. The film is still available online

Reaction Score
upload_2015-12-28_18-29-49.png

Reaction Score
Did anyone spot Megan at the game? Was she wearing school shirt? And was it UConn or MD?? ha

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Did anyone spot Megan at the game? Was she wearing school shirt? And was it UConn or MD?? ha

With two of the seven schools on her college list in action here Monday night, Megan Walker -- the No. 1 recruit in the Class of 2017 -- and her parents made the drive from Chesterfield, Virginia, to watch the Huskies and Terrapins. They had some of the best seats in the house -- two rows behind the UConn bench.

https://www.sny.tv/uconn/news/notebook-uconns-tuck-hits-1000/160669900

Reaction Score
I know that Brenda is recruiting Megan Walker to take Shatori Walker-Kimbrough spot in the lineup. But it is a little surprising that she is actually down to Maryland and Notre Dame. I think Duke has a real good shot with her as does UVa. I know Brenda wants Honesty Grayson-Scott very badly. I was disappointed that she left Riverdale Baptist (Md.) for New Jersey but Brenda has done well in New Jersey in the past.

Reaction Score
I know that Brenda is recruiting Megan Walker to take Shatori Walker-Kimbrough spot in the lineup. But it is a little surprising that she is actually down to Maryland and Notre Dame. I think Duke has a real good shot with her as does UVa. I know Brenda wants Honesty Grayson-Scott very badly. I was disappointed that she left Riverdale Baptist (Md.) for New Jersey but Brenda has done well in New Jersey in the past.
Terp - hope you're right that UVA is in the running. I moved to Charlottesville a couple of years ago and have watched the Cavs get better. Megan would be a huge difference maker going forward! I'll be at the UVA - ND game tonite and will be looking for her. She lives less than an hour away, so unless she has a HS game, I'd expect she'd be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom