Husky baseball.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Another conference trophy!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Great game. Great win. They said the selection show is on tomorrow at noon on ESPNU.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
This team could easily win a regional with the right draw. We have the pitching and our offense drilled the ball against some excellent pitchers at the end of this year (Lawson, Eveld, Hathcock, Hernandez, Cumbie, Lantrip). Just have to hope the defense holds up.

As a Rice fan, knocking UH out of the tournament is extra hype.

Reaction Score
Great game. Great win. They said the selection show is on tomorrow at noon on ESPNU.
Now I just ask a favor of the committee. From the projected host sites about 8 of the 16 are within 5 hour driving distance from Atlanta. Give me Tallahassee, Gainesville, Nashville, Columbia, Conway, Oxford, Starkville, Clemson and maybe even Louisville and I will be making the drive to watch some post season UConn baseball.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It was awesome.

Willy Yahn plays baseball the way it should be played. Uniform covered in dirt, always grinding it out to make the play or take the extra base, and consistently getting his teammates pumped up and showing them love. Obviously I'm proud of the entire team for making it this far, but his hustle and intangibles definitely stand out. Kudos to his parents and youth coaches.

Reaction Score
Well, I was able to sort of listen to it while I was barbecuing. At least I was aware of the score the whole time. Still, great stuff! I'll watch the replay tonight. And I'll be back to listening to WHUS and Chris Jones next week.

Reaction Score
Willy Yahn plays baseball the way it should be played. Uniform covered in dirt, always grinding it out to make the play or take the extra base, and consistently getting his teammates pumped up and showing them love. Obviously I'm proud of the entire team for making it this far, but his hustle and intangibles definitely stand out. Kudos to his parents and youth coaches.
Did you see him in post game celebrations? He was electric. Enormous hugs to every team mate Rick flair "woo's" to the camera. Just an awesome kid to be a fan of.

Reaction Score

I want the .gif

UConnBaseball 6:11pm via Twitter Web Client
.@WillyYahn, we knew you could rake but we didn't know you could fly!

ssladephoto 6:10pm via Twitter for iPhone
.@UConnBaseball Super Willy with the triple #HookC
CjqBIXqWEAA6GAY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members