2016-2017 Scoring Deficit | The Boneyard

2016-2017 Scoring Deficit

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Does anyone happen to know what our biggest deficit has been this year? Also, who that was against? That would be great to know as well. I thought Baylor stuck with us the entire game (was within a buck or 2) but I just rewatched the game and they got down by 10 twice and for whatever reason the first time I watched the game I didn't realize that. They were coming from behind a majority of the game.

I am rewatching all the major games to see who has been the most competitive but it seems like all of them got down by a bunch (a bunch being 10 or more in my book) at some point. Can't say I expected to see that this year. I haven't rewatched the Maryland, tOSU, Texas, or FSU game yet but if it's FSU when its all said and done that stuck with us the whole way then that's insane.

Reaction Score
What is amazing this year, we saw Uconn take the lead twice against ND by 11 then loose it to eventually win it. I was at the Maryland game sweating bullets while trying to keep my wife from going to pieces watching the Terps coming within twice. But this team doesn't get rattle easily and they really believe they can win. It is great to watch. Tomorrow will be enjoyable, no trepidation expected.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Does anyone happen to know what our biggest deficit has been this year? Also, who that was against? That would be great to know as well. I thought Baylor stuck with us the entire game (was within a buck or 2) but I just rewatched the game and they got down by 10 twice and for whatever reason the first time I watched the game I didn't realize that. They were coming from behind a majority of the game.

I am rewatching all the major games to see who has been the most competitive but it seems like all of them got down by a bunch (a bunch being 10 or more in my book) at some point. Can't say I expected to see that this year. I haven't rewatched the Maryland, tOSU, Texas, or FSU game yet but if it's FSU when its all said and done that stuck with us the whole way then that's insane.
Looks like it was early third quarter of FSU game UCONN trailed 37 to 30.
UCONN also trailed in these games: Dayton -5, Chat -5, Texas -6 (Twice), ND -4, OSU -2.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Looks like it was early third quarter of FSU game UCONN trailed 37 to 30.
UCONN also trailed in these games: Dayton -5, Chat -5, Texas -6 (Twice), ND -4, OSU -2.
Thanks! This makes me a bit disappointed in Baylor and Maryland.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
On edit Baylor -4 (Twice)
We still got South Carolina on the schedule. We will see what they can do. I am doubtful they will do any better than the others. Even still, this team while not as dominant as the previous years team they are still proving to be pretty dominant.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
We still got South Carolina on the schedule. We will see what they can do. I am doubtful they will do any better than the others. Even still, this team while not as dominant as the previous years team they are still proving to be pretty dominant.
A very pleasant surprise. Monday will tell you a lot about South Carolina. SC may have legit competition in its own conference which is something they were not anticipating.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
A very pleasant surprise. Monday will tell you a lot about South Carolina. SC may have legit competition in its own conference which is something they were not anticipating.

Doubt it

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I really just hope the game is watchable. I certainly intend to try and watch but if it starts out with 5 fouls in the first 3 minutes I will turn it off.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm thinking State turns out to be the pretenders I believe they are. Yet Dawn's team isn't the power house I thought they'd be. Not yet anyway. Maybe never.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I really just hope the game is watchable. I certainly intend to try and watch but if it starts out with 5 fouls in the first 3 minutes I will turn it off.
If it's 15-10 after the first I'm unhitchin' my horse from the post and ridin' to greener pastures. Pard.

Reaction Score
Doubt it

I doubt MS is appreciably better than last year but would feel a lot better about it if SC was really lighting it up instead of just getting by. ND has been just getting by and look how that turned out.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I doubt MS is appreciably better than last year but would feel a lot better about it if SC was really lighting it up instead of just getting by. ND has been just getting by and look how that turned out.

Just watched the replay of the UConn/Miss State conflagration to remind myself what that team
looked and played like.
I know they have a good coach and Wilson is not right
But I just can't see how they will be competitive against a living, breathing, legitimate team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom