2015 Recruiting Thread | The Boneyard

2015 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
JB @ TOS reporting that UConn has offered Tommy Hatton. Hatton is a 6-3 270 lb OL from St. Joseph Regional High in Montvale NJ.

"The best part for me was meeting the coaches and watching the practice," said Hatton. "There was high intensity. They really got after it." Hatton mentioned that he spent a good deal of time with both Coach DeLeone and Coach Pasqualoni. He shared how he found out about his offer. "The head coach pulled me into his office and said that they really loved my film and that they wanted to offer me a scholarship," said Hatton, who is 6-foot-3 and 270 pounds. The overall experience was a positive one for Hatton. "I really like it at UConn," he said. "I really like the facilities, the coaches and the campus."

Offers from UConn and Rutgers already but interest growing from others - BC, Syracuse, ND, temple Miami, Michigan, tOSU.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Tommy-Hatton-Michigan-Wolverines-119552

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/11/sophomore_tommy_hatton_discuss.html

From a Army Combine review:

Tommy Hatton
Montvale (N.J.) St. Joseph's | 2015

Younger guy who did well in 1-1s. He had a good base, solid footwork and was a battler. He needs a little bit of technical work, but he produced good results. At 6'3, he's looking like a center or a guard, but with two years left, he's certainly a prospect who will get a lot of attention.

Reaction Score
Steven Gonzalez (@StevenG511)
4/25/13, 2:24 PM
Just got offered by the University of Connecticut. #blessed I got to keep working bro. #thegrind #livinglife

Todderick Hunt (@TodderickHunt)
4/25/13, 5:51 PM
#UConn offered Union City (N.J.) C/O 2015 OT Steven Gonzalez, today. This is his 3rd offer behind #Rutgers and #Louisville.

6-5 300 lb OT as a flipping Junior.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1793883/steven-gonzalez

Reaction Score
Steven Gonzalez (@StevenG511)
4/25/13, 2:24 PM
Just got offered by the University of Connecticut. #blessed I got to keep working bro. #thegrind #livinglife

Todderick Hunt (@TodderickHunt)
4/25/13, 5:51 PM
#UConn offered Union City (N.J.) C/O 2015 OT Steven Gonzalez, today. This is his 3rd offer behind #Rutgers and #Louisville.

6-5 300 lb OT as a flipping Junior.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1793883/steven-gonzalez

Recent quote (at least he's honest):

"I like their school, but I'm not sure about the conference that they're in," he said. "I'm going to the school during the summer to see everything." This visit will not be his first, as he also made his way to UConn during his freshman year. "The campus looked nice. I liked it," said Gonzalez. "I didn't see all the facilities, but I did see where the players are and where they train."[/quote]

He will be camping here this summer.

pj

Reaction Score
UConn will be in a top conference before long, Steven. In any case the AAC will have good enough competition to get you to the pros, and good media visibility. If you like the school, don't let the conference sway you.

Reaction Score
UConn has offered Naz Bonner, a 5-10 180 lb all purpose back out/kick returner of Imhotep Institute Charter School in Philly. We are his first offer and he has an offer from UMass. Getting interest from WVA and the U.

Imhotep Football@Imhotepfootball3 May
2015 RB Nasir Bonner getting his first offer from #UConn today

http://youtu.be/MkPoQwXQWvQ

Reaction Score
JB @ TOS reporting that UConn has offered Tommy Hatton. Hatton is a 6-3 270 lb OL from St. Joseph Regional High in Montvale NJ.

"The best part for me was meeting the coaches and watching the practice," said Hatton. "There was high intensity. They really got after it." Hatton mentioned that he spent a good deal of time with both Coach DeLeone and Coach Pasqualoni. He shared how he found out about his offer. "The head coach pulled me into his office and said that they really loved my film and that they wanted to offer me a scholarship," said Hatton, who is 6-foot-3 and 270 pounds. The overall experience was a positive one for Hatton. "I really like it at UConn," he said. "I really like the facilities, the coaches and the campus."

Offers from UConn and Rutgers already but interest growing from others - BC, Syracuse, ND, temple Miami, Michigan, tOSU.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Tommy-Hatton-Michigan-Wolverines-119552

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/11/sophomore_tommy_hatton_discuss.html

From a Army Combine review:

Tommy Hatton
Montvale (N.J.) St. Joseph's | 2015

Younger guy who did well in 1-1s. He had a good base, solid footwork and was a battler. He needs a little bit of technical work, but he produced good results. At 6'3, he's looking like a center or a guard, but with two years left, he's certainly a prospect who will get a lot of attention.

Jeremy Birmingham (@Birm)
5/16/13, 2:29 PM
St. Joseph's (NJ) OL Tommy Hatton (@thatkidhatton) has been offered by #BostonCollege, his third offer. #UConn #Rutgers

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Another 2015 offer it appears:

antpal99 Jun 15, 4:11pm via Twitter for iPhone
I'm blessed to have a scholarship to play football at UCONN #mamawemadeit

Fairfield Prep's Anthony Palazzolo, a 6-5 305 lb (or 6-6 296 lb depending on site) DT. 2012 All SCC Defense. Big boy for a soph!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1501977/highlights/17347374

1 of the few things I am happy about is what p and his old connects have done locally. He's gotten the New England prep schools and dean putting out many d1 kids. He has done ok with mass publics and privates tho we now will e in battles with bc for everyone. In ct he clearly understood what needed to be done. The couple powerhouses needed to be back to life. Schools like Xavier and fairfield prep need to produce and theya re now. Also city's like stamford, norwalk Bridgeport, danbury need to produce and they are starting to also. The process was in play and results are starting to show for sure. This is a area we have to support p in. If only he woke up offensive play calling wise.....we could really have something.

Reaction Score
TCCharger1 10:45am via Twitter for iPhone
Congrats to @Kareem2Ali and @Mont_staxx on earning offers after great performances this weekend at UConn! Good stuff lil guys! #hftcp

Kareem Ali (5-11 170 lb CB - Class of 2015) and Lamont Bradford (6-3 295 OG - 2014) from Timber Creek regional HS in Gloucester Township (btwn Philly and AC).

Kareem2Ali 11:34am via Twitter for iPhone
7th offer from UConn!!!! Me and big bro @Mont_staxx #hftcp

Ali has offers from Clemson, ODU, Pitt, Temple UVA and Rutty.

edit add:
RU_Recruiting 4:49pm via Twitter for Android
Rutgers 2015 CB Target @Kareem2Ali recently got an offer from UConn, and already holds upwards of 7 offers, including RU

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Another 2015 offer it appears:

antpal99 Jun 15, 4:11pm via Twitter for iPhone
I'm blessed to have a scholarship to play football at UCONN #mamawemadeit

Fairfield Prep's Anthony Palazzolo, a 6-5 305 lb (or 6-6 296 lb depending on site) DT. 2012 All SCC Defense. Big boy for a soph!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1501977/highlights/17347374

Story on Palazzolo committing posted by JB on TOS.

>>Aside from attending the UConn camp, Palazzolo also camped at Miami, Boston College, Penn State and Maryland. Going into these camps, he had a definite agenda in mind.

"Well I mean Connecticut isn't the best hot bed for football talent so I was hoping to get my name around and that's what happened," he said. "At each camp the coaches were impressed and had me separate from the group or working with the older guys. I also wanted to learn from great coaches like Coach Kehoe all the way down in Miami to coach DeLeone at Uconn. I think it's important to learn the game at many different angles and put it all together to make your own style."<<

My guess is that's it gonna be a challenge to keep him in State but not an impossibility.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Story on Palazzolo committing posted by JB on TOS.

>>Aside from attending the UConn camp, Palazzolo also camped at Miami, Boston College, Penn State and Maryland. Going into these camps, he had a definite agenda in mind.

"Well I mean Connecticut isn't the best hot bed for football talent so I was hoping to get my name around and that's what happened," he said. "At each camp the coaches were impressed and had me separate from the group or working with the older guys. I also wanted to learn from great coaches like Coach Kehoe all the way down in Miami to coach DeLeone at Uconn. I think it's important to learn the game at many different angles and put it all together to make your own style."<<

My guess is that's it gonna be a challenge to keep him in State but not an impossibility.

Oh well... Damn Jesuit connections!!:rolleyes:

MikePucciNHR3:56pm via Web
Fairfield Prep junior DT Anthony Palazzolo has given a verbal commitment to play at Boston College. #cthsfb

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Alex Jamele (WR/Southington) Highlights:

If Arkeel Newsome didn't have over 3,800 yards and 68 TDs. This kid would likely be the state POY. He is ridiculous. I hope we give him a look. Tremendous hands, decent speed, elusive...Wes Welker-like. I love the kids motor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
#TheOneAndOnly ‏@BWPetersonn902h
Need more followers, shoutout to Arkansas,Kentucky,UConn,Temple,Buffalo,Cal, loving em alllll ! #D1Nation#Football#Recruit

Brad Peterson 6-4 272lb DT from DuBois Area High School - DuBois PA (Northeast of Pittsburgh). He and his twin brother Joe (WR/DE 6-4 245) were originally being recruited by Shane Day. Have camped @ Temple and PSU. Taken un-official visits to UConn (Brad was up for UM game) and Pitt. Want to play together and are Pitt leans but keeping options open.

Last edited:

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Need more followers, shoutout to Arkansas,Kentucky,UConn,Temple,Buffalo,Cal, loving em alllll ! #D1Nation#Football#Recruit

Brad Peterson 6-4 272lb DT from DuBois Area High School - DuBois PA (Northeast of Pittsburgh). He and his twin brother Joe (WR/DE 6-4 245) were originally being recruited by Shane Day. Have camped @ Temple and PSU. Taken un-official visits to UConn (Brad was up for UM game) and Pitt. Want to play together and are Pitt leans but keeping options open.

Looking at his twitter, he seems to have a liking to UConn plus he seems to be good friends with Luke Carrezola.

Reaction Score
0% chance Fitzpatrick goes to UCONN and the same goes for BC and most schools he's going to a factory school although PSU could slip in there for him.

Reaction Score

BWPetersonn90Jan 06, 12:28am via Twitter for Android
Duke,Stanford,Pitt,Temple,UConn... Top5 so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom