2015-16 College Hoops Discussion Thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2015-16 College Hoops Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They could playing well or kentucky could just be going through the motions. IDK i haven't seen kentucky play before
If Ulis isn't having a good game, UK is hopeless. They sure are lucky dude is like 5'8 because otherwise they would be utterly f-cked this year. Skal has not played well.

Poythress, somehow, is still there.

Reaction Score
Poythress has managed to play himself into a marginal 2nd round pick.
I mean from a pure chronological standpoint. Wasn't he on the 2011 team we beat? Did he take a RS year?

Either way, yes, he has been at best pedestrian.

Reaction Score
I mean from a pure chronological standpoint. Wasn't he on the 2011 team we beat? Did he take a RS year?

He's an academic senior, but I think he might be eligible for an extra year if he wants it.

Reaction Score
Great 1h for OSU, they don't look anything like the team we played last weekend. Hopefully they can hold on in the 2h...line is UK -9

Reaction Score
players i like on kentucky : crisco briscoe. Very shifty off the dribble. Not really sure if i'm into labissirie (skinny uses his off arm alot posting up, hasn't really shown KAT like flashes) or murray ( will his athleticism not hinder him at the next level? looks extremely slow in half court vs quicker athletes). Briscoe looks like he can dance into the paint anytime he wants would have loved him in husky blue

Reaction Score
Great 1h for OSU, they don't look anything like the team we played last weekend. Hopefully they can hold on in the 2h...line is UK -9
give you credit, pretty sure you said "osu wasn't that bad" when postgame everyone on here was claiming they weren't top 200 in d1 ha.

Reaction Score

Nah, came the year after the Davis title team

Reaction Score
give you credit, pretty sure you said "osu wasn't that bad" when postgame everyone on here was claiming they weren't top 200 in d1 ha.
They have a lot of talent but are incredibly young so obviously will have major ups and downs. We'll see if they can hold it together in this 2h.

Reaction Score
I so want him to use the "we're young" excuse, considering they're playing Ohio State.
Straight threw Poythress under the bus at half.

"Alex just isn't making plays!"

Really cringe-worthy to hear coaches call out individual players as being detriments to team success.

caw

Reaction Score
Cincy wins at VCU. They host Iowa State next week.

Meh, VCU isn't very good this year.

Wins against: Prairie View, Radford, American, ODU, Middle Tennessee State
Losses to: Duke, Wisconsin, Florida State, Georgia Tech and now Cincinnati

Maybe no horrid losses but not a single decent win either. And G-Tech and Wisconsin have been nothing above decent this year.

Reaction Score
Meh, VCU isn't very good this year.

Wins against: Prairie View, Radford, American, ODU, Middle Tennessee State
Losses to: Duke, Wisconsin, Florida State, Georgia Tech and now Cincinnati

Maybe no horrid losses but not a single decent win either. And G-Tech and Wisconsin have been nothing above decent this year.

VCU isn't that good, but all of their losses to this point were road/neutral site losses. They're just below 50 on kenpom. For Cincinnati, it's a good win.

Speaking of Cincinnati, they host Iowa State this week. Huge game for Cincinnati and the conference. If they can enter conference play with wins @ VCU, George Washington (neutral), and Iowa State, they will soar up the polls once they start playing AAC squads.

caw

Reaction Score
VCU isn't that good, but all of their losses to this point were road/neutral site losses. They're just below 50 on kenpom. For Cincinnati, it's a good win.

Speaking of Cincinnati, they host Iowa State this week. Huge game for Cincinnati and the conference. If they can enter conference play with wins @ VCU, George Washington (neutral), and Iowa State, they will soar up the polls once they start playing AAC squads.

True, ISU will be a challenge. Especially considering ISU should be fired up after taking the loss today.

caw

Reaction Score
Speaking of Northern Iowa how the heck do you do what they have done so far this year. 7-3 record.

Wins against two top 10ish teams in UNC and ISU. Losses to Colorado State, Richmond and New Mexico.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Norlander picked Tulsa to finish above UConn in the AAC lololololol they only just totally imploded in the second half against Oregon State

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Oregon State has a player named Tres Tinkle?

God, I love this sport.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
True, ISU will be a challenge. Especially considering ISU should be fired up after taking the loss today.
We're going to curb stomp Iowa State.

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member