2014 Recruiting Thread | Page 49 | The Boneyard

2014 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
David Njoku didn't visit Ohio State. He seems to be a Miami(FL) lean right now.

Reaction Score
Thanks - it's great to be here!!!!

HCBD wouldn't have offered him if he wasn't deserving and the kind of kid we need. Tweets are great. But hopefully HCBD's vision is what sells him. It sure a hell has sold me!!! I'm looking forward to him signing with us next week.

Welcome to the Yard KennyD!

One question: 1) Are you currently on the roster (don't have to say who you are)? How do you like the new staff and the changes? We're all very excited here and hope the players are as well!

Edit: Sorry, didn't see "former." That answers question #1.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
David Njoku didn't visit Ohio State. He seems to be a Miami(FL) lean right now.

I just saw he was warm (247 sports) on Miami this morning. Does he have an offer from them?

Reaction Score
Diggs just favorited my tweet. I think it's a good sign he is truly considering our offer. The kid is a great athlete with a nice frame for multiple positions. I would love to add him to the roster.

Since you bonded - send him the link to Arkeel's Parade All American announcement! ;)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Diggs just favorited my tweet. I think it's a good sign he is truly considering our offer. The kid is a great athlete with a nice frame for multiple positions. I would love to add him to the roster.
Haha favorited mine too. Soooo... You know. Pretty much a lock. Lol

Reaction Score
Since you bonded - send him the link to Arkeel's Parade All American announcement! ;)

Poorly worded the remainder of my post. What I meant was it is a good sign he really seems to be considering our offer. He is currently committed to another school. The fact that he is really thinking about this decision gives me the idea that we may still have a chance.

Reaction Score
Thanks - it's great to be here!!!!

HCBD wouldn't have offered him if he wasn't deserving and the kind of kid we need. Tweets are great. But hopefully HCBD's vision is what sells him. It sure a hell has sold me!!! I'm looking forward to him signing with us next week.

Your right. I hope he does too!

Reaction Score

mine too

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Lol you guys are getting to excited. He has favorited every tweet that has come his way since his "UConn or BSU" tweet. Hopefully he choose us sometime today.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Welcome Kenny.

I doubt you are a troll. As a matter of fact, I think you love all things Uconn. I've done my research;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
JB @ TOS reporting Bradford may be out...

>>After talking to his high school coach, I don't think Bradford is going to end up at UConn. I got in touch to see if he was taking his official visit this weekend. He told me that he wasn't because of academics and that UConn basically told him that they "couldn't wait any longer". Bradford is actually visiting Delaware State this weekend. His coach believes that he'll be a late qualifier as he's close to the necessary scores, but I don't think Bradford is going to wait around to see if UConn will take him at that point. I'll leave him as a commit on the board for now, but that likely won't last that way until signing day. By the way, the Timber Creek coach, who is one of the better coaches at one of the best public programs in NJ did not seem very happy about this entire situation. <<

Explains late push on Crozier?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
JB @ TOS reporting Bradford may be out...

>>After talking to his high school coach, I don't think Bradford is going to end up at UConn. I got in touch to see if he was taking his official visit this weekend. He told me that he wasn't because of academics and that UConn basically told him that they "couldn't wait any longer". Bradford is actually visiting Delaware State this weekend. His coach believes that he'll be a late qualifier as he's close to the necessary scores, but I don't think Bradford is going to wait around to see if UConn will take him at that point. I'll leave him as a commit on the board for now, but that likely won't last that way until signing day. By the way, the Timber Creek coach, who is one of the better coaches at one of the best public programs in NJ did not seem very happy about this entire situation. <<

Explains late push on Crozier?

Hopefully if UCONN "couldn't wait any longer" that means we are confident all of our open slots will be filled, otherwise one would think we could wait.

Reaction Score
It appears that Digg is not including his commitment to Ball State in his profile page anymore.

You're correct. Earlier this morning or at least last night the background was the ball state logo and his profile said Ball State commit.

Reaction Score
You're correct. Earlier this morning or at least last night the background was the ball state logo and his profile said Ball State commit.

The suspense! Hollywood could learn a lesson from this.

Reaction Score
Just like the kid that held a press conference selection show at his school and had 0 D1 offers hahaha

The Citizen's Kane of publically humiliating yourself. There really is no equal to that one.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Now that we have Diggs, what's next? Kearney, Crozier and a kicker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom