2014 Recruiting Thread | Page 20 | The Boneyard

2014 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Buddy you are a Rutgers fan. This act is getting old. Are you really HFD?

Did I ever deny that?Wow check my moniker??Are you as dumb as your recruiting coordinator?Ive stated Im a RU fan concerned with CR all over the BY!!Damn and lay off HFD for being concerned!!Your conference situation has got some of you clowns paranoid!!!

Reaction Score
You can do whatcha wanna its alright,.. cause Ant's gonna show ya how to bop tonight!!

Reaction Score
i have yet to see it posted so i'll go ahead and drop the news.

dintino to pitt

basically every new england kid accept marchi(only other offer was temple) has gone acc so far...dintino was a ct prep school player from mass. love the strategy with him.....

of the 125(tosR has almost every one listed now) offers out heading into camp this weekend, about 70 are still open and only about 10 of those have shown anything public with uconn even being on their radar let alone a top list school.

carry on

I just read on the RU Rivals board that Dintino committed to Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Did I ever deny that?Wow check my moniker??Are you as dumb as your recruiting coordinator?Ive stated Im a RU fan concerned with CR all over the BY!!Damn and lay off HFD for being concerned!!Your conference situation has got some of you clowns paranoid!!!

Why don't you just get lost? Seriously. It's sad and depressing to see you continue to come here and troll like a champ. You have nothing else going on?

Reaction Score
UConn recruiting's pretty interesting - according to 247 every single one of their top targets are still on the board despite all the offerees that have verbaled elsewhere. However on the flip side, none of the players on the board are currently projected to commit to UConn

http://connecticut.247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/Targets

To best of my knowledge - they don't have a dedicated UConn "correspondent" - info is always somewhat stale it seems.

Reaction Score
Why don't you just get lost? Seriously. It's sad and depressing to see you continue to come here and troll like a champ. You have nothing else going on?

@Hey Jim,don't..don't take everything you read on the BY/internet so personal??It wasn't a shot at you or UConn whom I really think got jammed in CR and won't rest till you guys get justice in CR!! So please don't call friend's of UConn troll's its just not good business as we used to say in the rugged North Ward of Newark!!Peace paison! ps try turning your AC on..phew I know it's warm brotha!

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Stephen Barmore (@stevebarms12)
6/23/13, 8:06 PM
Officially committed to Yale University!! Gonna be a Bulldog!

QB from Southington...

Reaction Score
@CliffordClark_: The lobby of the amazing uconn football facility! #Crazy #Nice #Huge http://post original url/S7ODBrboQZ

Cliiford Clark is a 6-3 205 TE/DE fom Cambridge HS in Cambridge Ohio (East Central Ohio)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lubern has a top 4 and is picking 2moro. notes on his top 4:
-guess who didnt make the list
-his spelling of syracuse was wrong
-he has not visited vandy or msu

Reaction Score
lubern has a top 4 and is picking 2moro. notes on his top 4:
-guess who didnt make the list
-his spelling of syracuse was wrong
-he has not visited vandy or msu

Did you really, really believe he wasn't going to BCU. He has practically lived there since February.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Did you really, really believe he wasn't going to BCU. He has practically lived there since February.

i know. he did the search around a bit while others committed asap but its obvious he just wants to do a little bit of searching and get some attention from it. when he commits his star count will rise and all is well. bs only has a couple slots left so its now or miss the boat. you have to admit tho, when you only have 5 bcs offers and the night before u decide u make a top 4 list, its pretty obvious your slant at one school is in favor of where your going helping that fanbase/school take little shots at u.....

i find it funny and childish, but i wanted to make those here aware of it. just so they know how much ppl think were dying off....

Reaction Score
Dowrey58 Jun 24, 6:26pm via Twitter for iPhone
My second offer came in from University of Connecticut! #FBS #Football

Jordan Dowrey is a 6-2 263lb DT from Handley High School in Winchester VA. He was @ camp this past weekend. His brother Derek Dowrey was a 2012 Penn State commit.

Too lazy to shorten video - Nike Football Training Camp tour's stop in Florham Park, N.J. ---- Jordan starts @ 1:43. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9227275. This is an offense line drill and a lot of schools are looking more offense but he "prefers" defense.

From another scouting report on the above camp.:

OL: Jordan Dowrey, 6–1, 259, Winchester (Va.) Handley
Results: 5.25 40, 4.65 Shuttle, 34.0′ PB, 26.2″ VJ, 69.42 SPARQ

Breakdown: A week prior we saw Dowrey working as a defensive linemen at the Washington DC NFTC, but the brother of Penn State DT Derek Dowrey seems like a natural at center. While a bit undersized, Dowrey used good knee bend and his height to gain leverage on defenders. A bit raw in technique, the high school wrestler has the natural balance that’s so valuable inside and was immediately able to install the instruction from the NFTC coaches.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1449367/highlights/30548375

Reaction Score
i know. he did the search around a bit while others committed asap but its obvious he just wants to do a little bit of searching and get some attention from it. when he commits his star count will rise and all is well. bs only has a couple slots left so its now or miss the boat. you have to admit tho, when you only have 5 bcs offers and the night before u decide u make a top 4 list, its pretty obvious your slant at one school is in favor of where your going helping that fanbase/school take little shots at u.....

i find it funny and childish, but i wanted to make those here aware of it. just so they know how much ppl think were dying off....

Wait? You believe that a kid crossing a non-BCS school off his list, and choosing among BCS schools only, is a conspiracy to take a shot at UConn and not an honest preference to play on a bigger stage?

What a freakin nutjob you've become. Yes, 18 year old no longer have opinions. They are just twitter billboards for bigger messages.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Wait? You believe that a kid crossing a non-BCS school off his list, and choosing among BCS schools only, is a conspiracy to take a shot at UConn and not an honest preference to play on a bigger stage?

What a freakin nutjob you've become. Yes, 18 year old no longer have opinions. They are just twitter billboards for bigger messages.

-we are still a bcs school this year
-lubern has only visited 2 schools and guess which one is not on the list
-hes said before that he wants to stay within driving distance close to home

bc coaches simply told him when u announce have a list of bcs schools and they told him uconn wont be bcs after next year so don't include them. the kid listens and gets to have his pick a hat day. easy. nothing crazy and the recruit doesn't get what bc is doing. every chip they can take at uconn getting less media and perception they will take. simple as that.

Reaction Score
BDohnFOX@BrianDohnScout29m
#UConn picked up a commitment from TE Luke Carrezola. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=342&f=1249&t=11666348 …

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
BDohnFOX@BrianDohnScout29m
#UConn picked up a commitment from TE Luke Carrezola. http://mbd. /mb.aspx?s=342&f=1249&t=11666348 …

thats the kid marchi stayed in contact with after temple offered both right?

Reaction Score
thats the kid marchi stayed in contact with after temple offered both right?

Yup...

Offer out to Luke Carrezola after his visit to camp yesterday.

6-3 245 lb TE/DE from Neshaminy High in Langhorne PA (for those with tykes - home to Sesame Place).

Offer from Temple. Interest from the usual cast of Northeast characters plus Northwestern

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/461053/highlights/34252375

Quotes from a JB article:

>>The offer arrived for Carrezola yesterday after an impressive camp performance. "It was really good," he said. "Coach Pasqualoni was watching me almost the whole time. He said I could either play defensive end or tight end and that I am definitely a D1 player. I really enjoyed working with Coach Foley and I am confident that I impressed him. They also had me try some linebacker. I was very impressed by the facilities and liked all the coaches." UConn actually offered Carrezola as either a tight end or defensive end, which provides them with some recruiting flexibility. <<

Carrezola's brother is a senior TE @ Rutgers.

lmarsh7 Jun 10, 11:30pm via Twitter for iPhone
@Louuchainzz Congrats on the Uconn offer big guy , keep me updated on why your thinking

Louuchainzz Jun 11, 8:15am via Twitter for iPhone
@lmarsh7 thanks man defiantly will keep you updated

Marchi to Carrezola ~ Camp circuit @ work...

lmarsh7 10:34am via Twitter for iPhone
S/o to my new TE @Louuchainzz on committing to Uconn !

Love it!

Reaction Score
-we are still a bcs school this year
-lubern has only visited 2 schools and guess which one is not on the list
-hes said before that he wants to stay within driving distance close to home

bc coaches simply told him when u announce have a list of bcs schools and they told him uconn wont be bcs after next year so don't include them. the kid listens and gets to have his pick a hat day. easy. nothing crazy and the recruit doesn't get what bc is doing. every chip they can take at uconn getting less media and perception they will take. simple as that.

Yes. And it was the British PM that ordered the death of Princess Diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom