2013 | The Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After watching 2 days game no way can coach P, B the coach, time and time again we had great field position, after being up 24-7, we played not 2 win, but not 2 loose, no way Buffalo should have been in da game. AD Manuel need a young coach 2 get uconn 2 da next level

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
We won.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You keep saying this but can you seriously say that you feel confident that this team will win another game this season? Yes, we won. But we barely beat a team that should be in the rankings of 85-120

Reaction Score
You keep saying this but can you seriously say that you feel confident that this team will win another game this season? Yes, we won. But we barely beat a team that should be in the rankings of 85-120

I feel confident we have a top 10 D that will keep us in every game. I am concerned with playcalling on first down. And a toss sweep on 3rd and short was horrifying. Our interior line has trouble blocking. But I see improvement from Whitmer and the receivers. I think we will be in every Big East game.

And yes, we won. I am amazed how angry people are after a win.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I feel confident we have a top 10 D that will keep us in every game. I am concerned with playcalling on first down. And a toss sweep on 3rd and short was horrifying. Our interior line has trouble blocking. But I see improvement from Whitmer and the receivers. I think we will be in every Big East game.

And yes, we won. I am amazed how angry people are after a win.

The way Buffalo ran/passed on our D today, I can no longer agree with them being Top 10 or even Top 25. I agree with Whitmer improving but that's about all I can take away from this game. So yeah, people should be very worried over a victory that was not a good one.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
After watching 2 days game no way can coach P, B the coach, time and time again we had great field position, after being up 24-7, we played not 2 win, but not 2 loose, no way Buffalo should have been in da game. AD Manuel need a young coach 2 get uconn 2 da next level

Was "da" so much more efficient to write than "the"? Seriously, elevate your game on the writing, would you? That's bush league.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Was "da" so much more efficient to write than "the"? Seriously, elevate your game on the writing, would you? That's bush league.

It's a message board, it's really not that serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
It's a message board, it's really not that serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone seems so critical today, I just thought I would join the fun. I mean, if you're going to be critical, you can't take your foot off the gas halfway through a sentence. Critique to win, not to not lose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom