2013 recruit Brian Lemelle | The Boneyard

2013 recruit Brian Lemelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We should put our best recruiter on this kid!

Mr. Lagow, we're depending on you.

Seriously. The kid has done a tremendous job keeping all of the recruits enthusiastic about signing with Uconn despite some of the coaching turnover. I really like the way he interacts with fans and other recruits. He has a great personality (at least online) and seems to be a good kid. Definitely has fine leadership attributes.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Seriously. The kid has done a tremendous job keeping all of the recruits enthusiastic about signing with Uconn despite some of the coaching turnover. I really like the way he interacts with fans and other recruits. He has a great personality (at least online) and seems to be a good kid. Definitely has fine leadership attributes.

I love me some Richard Lagow and can't wait to get his signed LOI. CAN'T WAIT!

Manti's chick had a good personality online too so I sure as hope this kid's for real!

Reaction Score
Beating Iowa will be tough. Every year it seems we are in a last minute battle for a recruit with them. The lure of the Big 10 will be tough, but we can do it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Beating Iowa will be tough. Every year it seems we are in a last minute battle for a recruit with them. The lure of the Big 10 will be tough, but we can do it.

Was thinking the same thing BEC. It's never major news but when you think back it seems we're constantly losing kids to Iowa.

Reaction Score
wow. even top 3 is impressive for us.
His offer list (according to rivals- fwiw) is huge.
Im not overly optimistic, but im happy we've gotten this far.

Reaction Score
IMO can't pass up the opportunity to get a kid with the kind of production at WR this kid had... Reminds me of the production Mike Smith coming out of HS in TX... We NEVER had a kid that productive at WR coming in... Hopefully Weist can help close the deal on that and we can figure something out internally to develop a BIG red zone type WR ( McCummings perhaps???? )

Reaction Score
Was thinking the same thing BEC. It's never major news but when you think back it seems we're constantly losing kids to Iowa.
I think our program has come a ways and with the potential (and excitement) for a more effective offense with Weist aboard... PLUS, I'm sure we'll see more attrition... Lemelle is still a fit here no matter what our depth says... He seems like a kid that performs when the lights are on, which is what we need.

Reaction Score
You can never have too much pitching, too many QB's or too many "talented" WR's.

If we steal this kid with all the conference realignment crap going on....just whew....

Reaction Score
His visit went well, Shakim Phillips was his host and he spoke in depth with Weist, he's now in Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom