2012/2013 recruit Stevie Clark high on UConn | The Boneyard

2012/2013 recruit Stevie Clark high on UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Two of the most important positions are Center and PG. You can never have too many bigs and it doesn't hurt to have 3 that can play the point. I wish he was a tad bigger, but I like having PGs in back to back classes and in this case it would be back to back to back. It can really hurt a good team that is led by a freshman PG.

I'd prefer they land a big, but considering the state of the program, I'm all for them taking quality players regardless of position.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Well, we know that highlight videos never lie, so I'd say he looks very good. It might give us some nice flexibility to have another point guard who can hopefully defend as well as score and assist. He looked very quick, nice shooting stroke. Our guys might be able to wear out opponent point guards if we unleashed 3 defenders to pressure them and take them out of their comfort zone. Our guys could be vulnerable to being posted up...no great shot blockers to discourage them.

Reaction Score
If Ollie likes a certain PG then he must be special. There's no better judge of PGs in college basketball than KO.

Reaction Score
Love the praise for KO. We obviously need bigs, but after the way things have gone ever since it seems like the 04 title year with the program losing guards to eligibility issues, injuries, & suspensions you can never have enough guards.

Reaction Score
ball handling ball handling ball handling... UCONN's system is way better with ball handlers capable of pushing the ball upcourt and breaking down defenses... Our bigs just need to be read for the drive and dish pass for either the flush or short range J... If this kid comes to Storrs for this upcoming season I think we'd be pleasantly surprised... Yeah, our backcourt is small, but we've won National Championships with a smallish backcourt.. We can do it again...

Reaction Score
Seems like KO has been pretty instrumental in recruiting. I guess Manuel just doesn't trust his experience enough to make him coach in waiting

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Seems like KO has been pretty instrumental in recruiting. I guess Manuel just doesn't trust his experience enough to make him coach in waiting

Love KO. I follow him on twitter; seems very upbeat, spiritual, and a strong leader of young men.

If Clark reclassifies, then UConn must be thinking a 4 guard lineup. Kind of exciting actually. After watching that video, I couldn't believe he was 5'10. He was dunking and blocking bigger guys with ease. Either they were playing on a 9ft rim or he's the real deal.

Reaction Score
Love KO. I follow him on twitter; seems very upbeat, spiritual, and a strong leader of young men.

If Clark reclassifies, then UConn must be thinking a 4 guard lineup. Kind of exciting actually. After watching that video, I couldn't believe he was 5'10. He was dunking and blocking bigger guys with ease. Either they were playing on a 9ft rim or he's the real deal.

There were several players highlighted in that video. Wasn't all Stevie.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
He was like the 6th player featured in the Highlight group. The first guy was a dunker, not Stevie.

Reaction Score
I like him a lot. But we would have three small PGs and none of whom are true PGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom